Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working at Hot Topic
Working at Hot Topic
This is awesome. Makes me wanna work at Hot Topic lol. Weird ppl a are the absolute best! Smile

https://youtu.be/7kYJFJ2GuHI
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Working at Hot Topic
That place scares me.

I think that chandelier is set to fall on black people.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Psshhh... yall are lamos. I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is freaking hysterical lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Schizo-affective Disorder of the Bi-polar Type. My guess.

When I was younger I waited tables and cooked in restaurants. I used to collect the napkins of schizophrenics who would doodle all kinds of cryptic designs and messages on to them. I had a shoe box full at one point. The shoe box disappeared , so I figured some other aficionado stole them or they were abducted through a time portal by those the messages were meant for.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(January 7, 2017 at 11:49 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: This is awesome. Makes me wanna work at Hot Topic lol. Weird ppl a are the absolute best! Smile

https://youtu.be/7kYJFJ2GuHI

Oh CL, you have NO...IDEA...how much I enjoyed that.  Thank you SO much for sharing this prescious find!    Heart  Clap

I'll be back; I have to go send this to everyone I know, lol.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 7, 2017 at 7:28 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Schizo-affective Disorder of the Bi-polar Type. My guess.

Definitely on that spectrum, IMO.
(January 7, 2017 at 6:41 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Psshhh... yall are lamos. I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is freaking hysterical lol.

Oh, I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard; it's not just you!  I think maybe you and I have a very similar sense of humor, lol.   Big Grin
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Glad you enjoyed haha. I was laughing my butt off. When I saw no one else was really saying anything, I was like "what the hell is wrong with you mofos" lol.

-walsh
(January 7, 2017 at 10:50 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I was like "what the hell is wrong with you mofos" lol.

I wouldn't even know where to start.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hot vegetable thread KUSA 20 8921 May 2, 2015 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Napoléon
Question "No more tears" shampoo not working Tea Earl Grey Hot 56 14139 July 15, 2013 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Angrboda