Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone related question
Iphone related question
My iphone is a piece of shit, sorry apple lovers but it just is.

But anyway, the aux cable from my car to my iphone keeps popping out of the iphone, I've tried cleaning the inside of my iphone to get dirt out that might be causing this but it doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone recommend a device to get around this?  I'm looking at bluetooth audio devices I think they might do the trick.

I wondered if anyone else has bought this type of thing.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Iphone related question
I have the US version of this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kinivo-BTC455-B...imbox+hb01

It works great. My phone connects to it as soon as I turn my car on, I never even have to take my phone out of my pocket. It even has a funny Asian lady that says "Your device is connected," and "Your device is disconnect."

Also, ditch the iPhone, bruh.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my SVG PacMan now playable in Safari on iPhone? FlatAssembler 98 4510 September 14, 2023 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Iphone screen recorder Sludgeman101 0 708 July 7, 2014 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Sludgeman101