Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Lining of Trump
Silver Lining of Trump
There is a silver lining to Trump now being POTUS: All our favorite satire shows will have endless amounts of material. Let's start off with this piece of gold: 

I can hardly wait for Last Week Tonight to return in February. I'm expecting some snarky British humour at its peak performance from John Oliver.  Big Grin
* * *  Something something dark side  * * *
RE: Silver Lining of Trump
The silver lining about Trump is that he's 70 years old so hopefully will be dead soon.
That is right! The comedy is going to be rich! So will Trump and his cronies. But , Oh the comedy to come!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

The back to the future joke is what really got me.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Video 

Heart

(January 22, 2017 at 9:42 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: The silver lining about Trump is that he's 70 years old so hopefully will be dead soon.

Also that.   FSM Grin
That was awful.
It was awesome.
"It's like seeing your dad's dick."

Comedy gold.
Someone (I disremember who) recently commented, 'The change from Obama to Trump is like watching your father leave the house for the last time and knowing you now have to get used to your creepy new step-dad.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 22, 2017 at 9:42 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: The silver lining about Trump is that he's 70 years old so hopefully will be dead soon.

As long as Pency is next in line, I'd rather he stay alive
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Trump Trump Alex K 13 1803 November 15, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Alex K