Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katy Perry Doesn't Know What Racism Is. Here's A Clip That Demonstrates That.
Lol.... soooooooo wait what?

Katy Perry falsely accuses Ross Noble of racism and ends up looking like an idiot:

Ross Noble is the master of improv comedy so he deals with it quite nicely, hehe.
RE: Katy Perry Doesn't Know What Racism Is. Here's A Clip That Demonstrates That.
And that from someone who gets falsely accused of singing on a regular basis.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Katy Perry Doesn't Know What Racism Is. Here's A Clip That Demonstrates That.
To be fair, with tits that big, you don't have to sing. Or think, come to that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 14, 2017 at 4:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: To be fair, with tits that big, you don't have to sing.  Or think, come to that.

Boru

Everything is tits with you isn't it Tongue
Pretty much, yes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There's 3 ways to spell your?

The curtains may be black but you know the carpet's blonde.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Isn't the term "Chinese food" racist? It's no different than saying "Black food".
At the end Ross Noble makes a joke saying something like "We'll have Chinese food..........YOU'RE RACIST!"

I admit to having a bad memory so I might be wrong about this, I'm sure I had a convo with someone on this forum who found the term chinese food offensive.
So even though the joke is meant to be an exageration it's probably not too far from reality.

The only lesson to be learned is not to take Katy Perry's accusations of racism seriously.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

It's racist. Here's proof.
[Image: 5408f8712f8fc66bd20b3822603efc49.jpg]
[Image: 5f184dbd80a9589878b96232a8a2f07b.jpg]
She is not stupid, she was just being a bitch. Probably only used to guys kissing her ass and apologizing every 2 seconds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love this Big Bang Theory Clip with Brian Greene. Brian37 0 394 January 12, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why God doesn't have a PhD Tobie 4 2479 March 14, 2012 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  14 Reasons God Doesn't Have a PhD Erinome 9 1938 September 29, 2011 at 2:32 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Hilarious Family Super Devil clip!... dave4shmups 1 1664 October 11, 2010 at 9:50 am
Last Post: IceSage