Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm thinking of buy one of these noise bags?
I'm thinking of buy one of these noise bags?
Mainly to piss off the neighbours.

(8 door down, just in the next street)

[Image: 1jthex.jpg]

Boru, do you think they'll do the job? How painful are they really? I mean if played by a novice like me?
I might do it at midnight for dramatic effect...

Bella, can you speak to him in your lingo and tell him he's dreaming about the price! Tell him I'll give him $150!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: I'm thinking of buy one of these noise bags?
Well, there are some advantages to weaponizing bagpipes. Firstly, don't worry about being a novice - bagpipes sound the same when played by a novice as by an experienced player (I liken the sound to cats being boiled alive). Second, pipes are loud. I mean, really fucking loud. So eight houses down in the next street shouldn't be a problem. I do, however, recommend you play them outdoors in full view of as many people as possible. If you play them inside where people can't see you, the noise may lead people to conclude that you're sexually assaulting a howler monkey and call the authorities on you.

My only problem with your nefarious plot is that if the people you're targeting are eight houses away in a different street, there are going to be a lot of innocent bystanders. While some collateral damage (hearing loss, people flinging themselves out of upper storey windows or in front of a passing lorry, salad forks jammed into ears, etc) is probably unavoidable, you should try to come up with some measures to protect the innocent. And - for the record - people who tell you they like bagpipe 'music' are not to be counted among the innocent.

Finally, if you're concerned about the cost of a set of pipes, you can make your own with a stout canvas bag, a power drill, and a half dozen or so unhealthy rats. Details of construction are left as an exercise for the student. Best of luck.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
ROFLOL
I really appreciated that belly laugh ... ta.

I believe your reply (as will be stumbled upon by millions in the years to come) will become legend!
I just hope they don't start writing and playing songs in your honour on the fucking bagpipes!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Bagpipes are evil things. The fact they are associated with this country annoys me even more than the horrible screech they produce. I just can't escape them!
Cunt
Don't forget the Scotty skirt

[Image: ed467dbea523fb9e7d271c2b364acb56.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gotta Love These Finns Minimalist 5 453 November 25, 2018 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What were they thinking? vorlon13 13 907 August 20, 2018 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 905 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  You ain’t from Iowa if you never had one of these vorlon13 2 679 November 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What if there were less of these fucking tiring 'what if' threads? Edwardo Piet 24 2443 October 17, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Wink Buy Snipping for low costs willojimes 12 1880 October 10, 2013 at 6:35 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  What were his parents thinking? Something completely different 5 2578 January 16, 2013 at 1:38 am
Last Post: RonaldReagansGhost666
  "White Noise": The Guide To The Insulting Deflector. Reforged 28 9742 August 1, 2012 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Chuff
  These photos speak for themselves Oldandeasilyconfused 3 1689 July 16, 2012 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  These were posted on an Australian Tourism Website KichigaiNeko 1 2636 November 9, 2011 at 6:01 am
Last Post: frankiej