Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
No! Guys aren't you just looking forward toward new Disney movie? Rolleyes To be honest I don't understand why was Emma Watson cast as a Beauty? I mean I'm not saying she's ugly, but she looks (at least to me) very childish and boring presence. You see these scenes from the movie and it seems Disney has put a lot of effort in it, doing special effects, making expensive sets and then you see her - and she just drowns it.

I mean I must be in minority when it seems she's there because she's trendy and has a huge fan base so maybe you can explain it to me.
RE: Beauty and the Beast (2017)
I can't wait for it. *fan girl screech*
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I really enjoyed the live action Cinderella from a couple years ago, so I might check this out. Where I draw the line is the recently announced live action Lion King.
"In three words I can sum up everything about life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
I think she looks gorgeous in her role, but I have no kids, nephews or nieces, nor a gf with a healthy inner child. So, I think I might skip out.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I have a shampoo bottle, "Bell" from the earlier "BatB" animated. Still has the shrink wrap and the paper tag. Worth very little to anyone but me. My late wife gave it to me.
I am 57 years.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I'm a huge Disney fan, but I'm not as excited about the live action remakes of their older hits. I'll give it a shot, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The VelociPastor (2017) Fake Messiah 5 582 September 27, 2017 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Three Christs (2017) Fake Messiah 0 401 September 13, 2017 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Little Hours 2017 - finally a christian movie I will like Fake Messiah 1 707 April 19, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Whateverist