Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The VelociPastor (2017)
The VelociPastor (2017)
Yes it's a real movie about (catholic?) priest that turns into velociraptor to clean the world from sin, here's the trailer

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: The VelociPastor (2017)
It looks like a bad 80s flick.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 27, 2017 at 5:23 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: It looks like a bad 80s flick.

Well yeah that's the style they're going for, like I guess "Kill Bill" is like 70s exploitation flick, but to me this looks better then KB. Or if this one gets popular maybe they re-make it into $300 mil. IMAX 3D movie considering this is already a remake form short movie that was out few years ago.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
They should have called it:

Velociraper"
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
IKR. It+s strange that we see him sleeping with a woman because if they wanted to go all the way he should be sleeping with an altar boy. He could be like his sidekick that he got "on his side" by deluding him.
(September 27, 2017 at 6:32 am)ignoramus Wrote: They should have called it:

Velociraper"

Ha, good one!

And here's me thinking they should have called it "The stupid cunt."

I am so witty!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Christs (2017) Fake Messiah 0 401 September 13, 2017 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Little Hours 2017 - finally a christian movie I will like Fake Messiah 1 708 April 19, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Beauty and the Beast (2017) Fake Messiah 6 544 March 1, 2017 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Jesster