Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My biggest fear with this current administration
My biggest fear with this current administration
I'll just get straight to the point: I feel the day is steadily approaching. The day when the U.S. Government stages a terrorist attack in order to advance their racist agenda. Not saying it will happen, but the U.S. does have a history of being associated with this. In the 1960s during the JFK admin. the CIA had a planned false flag terror attack in which they were going to blame on Castro in order to go to war against Cuba, or invade them. Also, just follow the money. If Trump can get the U.S. into a war that industry will make a killing (No pun intended). I bet you right now Bannon and his pals are currently trying to concoct something of this sort.

So what are your thoughts? Is this reasonable?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: My biggest fear with this current administration
was there even a particle in WikiLeaks or Brad/Chelsea Manning docu-dump to illuminate ANYTHING regarding preplaced explosives at WTC, alien moonbase, British royal family all having been replaced with cunningly sophisticated robots, the 17/23 correlation, or Hillary's Lesbian relationship with Oprah Winfrey ?

Anything?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 21, 2017 at 9:40 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: was there even a particle in  WikiLeaks or Brad/Chelsea Manning docu-dump to illuminate ANYTHING regarding preplaced explosives at WTC, alien moonbase, British royal family all having been replaced with cunningly sophisticated robots, the 17/23 correlation, or Hillary's Lesbian relationship with Oprah Winfrey ?

Anything?

Please don't group me in with the idiots that believe that sort of nonsense. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...woods.html

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
where's the line ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They don't need to stage a terror attack. They can claim US compassionate altruism in any war torn nation (right now S Sudan is ripe for the picking). It will feed the US war machine (creating jobs?), set up a US friendly gvmt in an unfriendly section of the world (puppet?) and snag the oil in the process. And do it all in the name of saving the starving population, now estimated at 4.9 million. Of course we may need to kill that many to save that many but hey, they were bad guys that just would never fit in. The US gets cheap oil (and screws China in the process)! 

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

How's that for twisted?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 21, 2017 at 9:53 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: They don't need to stage a terror attack. They can claim US compassionate altruism in any war torn nation (right now S Sudan is ripe for the picking). It will feed the US war machine (creating jobs?), set up a US friendly gvmt in an unfriendly section of the world (puppet?) and snag the oil in the process. And do it all in the name of saving the starving population, now estimated at 4.9 million. Of course we may need to kill that many to save that many but hey, they were bad guys that just would never fit in. The US gets cheap oil (and screws China in the process)! 

How's that for twisted?

They don't even have to pick a war torn country. As has been demonstrated, we can misname the country, the reason, pretty much anything, and Americans either wave a flag and celebrate, or march in protest, but in either case it doesn't stop the people in power from doing whatever they want.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
The WLB can't keep anything quiet in that shitstorm of a white house he's running.  Do you really think he could keep something like that quiet.

I figure the asswipe will run his mouth one time too many times and the shit will hit the fan.
(March 21, 2017 at 9:58 pm)Aroura Wrote:
(March 21, 2017 at 9:53 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: They don't need to stage a terror attack. They can claim US compassionate altruism in any war torn nation (right now S Sudan is ripe for the picking). It will feed the US war machine (creating jobs?), set up a US friendly gvmt in an unfriendly section of the world (puppet?) and snag the oil in the process. And do it all in the name of saving the starving population, now estimated at 4.9 million. Of course we may need to kill that many to save that many but hey, they were bad guys that just would never fit in. The US gets cheap oil (and screws China in the process)! 

How's that for twisted?

They don't even have to pick a war torn country. As has been demonstrated, we can misname the country, the reason, pretty much anything, and Americans either wave a flag and celebrate, or march in protest, but in either case it doesn't stop the people in power from doing whatever they want.

Just sayin they don't need to fake an attack.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

How's that for twisted?

So how's Mrs Cheney? Give my regards to her, please.

(March 21, 2017 at 9:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The WLB can't keep anything quiet in that shitstorm of a white house he's running.  Do you really think he could keep something like that quiet.

I figure the asswipe will run his mouth one time too many times and the shit will hit the fan.

We can only hope that he lasts into 2018, in order to undermine the far-right's prospects even further.

(March 21, 2017 at 9:35 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I'll just get straight to the point: I feel the day is steadily approaching. The day when the U.S. Government stages a terrorist attack in order to advance their racist agenda. Not saying it will happen, but the U.S. does have a history of being associated with this. In the 1960s during the JFK admin. the CIA had a planned false flag terror attack in which they were going to blame on Castro in order to go to war against Cuba, or invade them. Also, just follow the money. If Trump can get the U.S. into a war that industry will make a killing (No pun intended). I bet you right now Bannon and his pals are currently trying to concoct something of this sort.

So what are your thoughts? Is this reasonable?

And this is different from every other administration in recent memory how?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3117 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4209 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Ideologues - The Biggest Danger to a Society Mechaghostman2 15 1422 August 30, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Conservatives more driven by fear Amarok 11 1798 January 28, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump administration announces conscience and religious freedom HHS Division Divinity 91 9474 January 22, 2018 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  And Lewandowski Was One Of His Biggest Ass Kissers Minimalist 4 653 December 2, 2017 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The biggest crime in the history of humanity WinterHold 16 2744 September 22, 2017 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My Biggest Criticism Of My Own Country (Canada) Amarok 11 4439 September 20, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: c172
  Trump Administration quietly rolling back civil rights efforts Foxaèr 4 1446 June 17, 2017 at 12:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Model For The WLB's Administration? Minimalist 0 499 March 29, 2017 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist