Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viva El Toro
Viva El Toro
"Senor, sometimes ze bull wins."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-s...-1.3004956

Quote:VIDEO: Bull rams 11-inch horn up matador’s butt during bout (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Sort of a metaphor for what the WLB has done to the whole fucking country.
RE: Viva El Toro
If the odds weren't stacked against them, the bulls would win damned near every time. I was a better than average street fighter in my younger (and stupider) days, but I'm sure that if I were run to the point of exhaustion and stabbed repeatedly before the fight even began, I would have lost more than I won.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well, one anyway.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 22, 2017 at 8:08 am)Stimbo Wrote: Well, one anyway.

Smartarse. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hell, there's guys on Tumblr taking traffic cones, an 11 inch horn seems kinda tepid . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 22, 2017 at 12:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hell, there's guys on Tumblr taking traffic cones, an 11 inch horn seems kinda tepid . . .

What the.....traffic cones......is that....how can.......argh!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

If one goes and torments a thousand pounds of angry pot roast, one gets what's coming.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 22, 2017 at 2:36 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(March 22, 2017 at 12:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hell, there's guys on Tumblr taking traffic cones, an 11 inch horn seems kinda tepid . . .

What the.....traffic cones......is that....how can.......argh!

And a tip for anyone wanting to try:

Put something in the hole at the top.  Otherwise one can prolapse into the inside of the cone, and then it is difficult to get it out.

(the cone)

(well, the prolapse too)

(sheesh)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ouch my anal mirror neurons!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

There is evidence that there were some sort of sporting events involving bulls in the Minoan communities on Crete. I don't know the exact details but I believe the humans involved were unarmed and the main purpose was to dodge the bulls.
Dying to live, living to die.