Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Once upon a time...
Once upon a time...
...in an off-off Broadway theatre a lonely men performed a show. He danced Das Kapital for 12,5 hours. Very few of the audiance members actually enjoyed it. But the ones who did were left with awe.

Non alcoholic drinks were served  by an almost top-less blond woman to those few who had the nerve to went there. It was all included in the prize they spend to see that show. Even cuban cigars had been served.

The little theater was filled with smoke and nobody was bored beyond the regular scope of what off-off Broadway shows usually are all about. One guy even got a blow-job from his wife, who he invited to see that show. The husband had a tiny little bottle of rum in his pocket and said to his wife, after two hours went by, "wanna have a sip?" She grabbed that bottle and said, "that's all you have?" And he said, "yes. Isn't that something?" Then she opend her hand-bag and showed him a sandwich.

Guess what happend next...

...yes, the lonely dancer got irritated by some animal noices and stumbled. He was barely able to continue his performance the way he should have.

Nobody noticed it.
RE: Once upon a time...
Huh 

Er.... hello.
(March 24, 2017 at 6:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Huh 

Er.... hello.

I think we weren't suppose to notice, but I'm not sure.

Hi???
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Are your meds kicking in or wearing off?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
After three hours went by the husband said, "look, honey, I have this to our disposal." And the wife said, "not now, babe, he's dancing the cause of all  sillness!" The husband went back to meditation-mode and just left her with that long cigarette in her hand.

She thought, "what now?" and fussed around in her hand-bag to get a lighter she thought she carried with her, but recognized that lighter wasn't in this bag. Looking around, she noticed that lady, who sat next to her, had also a big cigarette and wasn't able to light it. They gave each other a sign. A sign that meant, "who ever gets a lighter first, sista."
(March 24, 2017 at 7:04 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(March 24, 2017 at 6:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Huh 

Er.... hello.

I think we weren't suppose to notice, but I'm not sure.

Hi???

I'm trying to learn how express myself without upsetting a whole bunch of people by being too old-school and too technically retarded to properly understand how to use internet-forum posting functions the way I'm supposed to.

You want me to contine the story I started? If not, fine. And if so, please let me know. I would try to find some meds to continue. Is white wine considered as meds? If so, I could gulp some. It makes me want to write some crazy stuff.
Errr.... Welcome
Warhol made an eight hour movie with one continuous shot of the Empire State Building. Blow jobs were surely served during the viewing. Nothing new under the sun.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(March 26, 2017 at 7:03 am)LastPoet Wrote: Errr.... Welcome

Ahhhh....

Thanks for the wellcome.

(March 26, 2017 at 7:43 am)chimp3 Wrote: Warhol made an eight hour movie with one continuous shot of the Empire State Building. Blow jobs were surely served during the viewing. Nothing new under the sun.

Haven't said I'm bringing novelty, or did I? Seems I'm just paraphrasing some stuff.

Unfortunately I have no conversion story to tell. I believed so much uncredible stuff in my life, would be hard to put all of that into one single post on an internet forum like this. But as I figured out that santa Claus is wearning my oncles shoes I was not allowed to convice my younger siblings about it. My partents censored me at a very early age by saying, "no-no-no! Santa Claus is wearing shoes like oncle Norman. Not the other way around." And then my siblings notted at me like, "yeah, moron. There you go! It is Santa not oncle Norman!" Then, as I was protesting, my father took me into the kitchen and said, "it is onlce Norman, okay? Let them figure it themselfs next year when let aunt Maggie do the Santa Claus." Guess what happend next year. Yeah, right, my siblings said, "that's not Santa Claus! That's aunt Maggie!" Then I said, "I told you so!" And they said, "No! You said it's oncle Norman. But it's aunt Maggie. Ha!"

Anyway...

...just tell me what you want me to write, or not write, so I can be of service to you.

And if what I have written was not to your liking, I formally appollogize for having writen it. And I really mean it!
(March 26, 2017 at 8:24 am)Silent Snob Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 7:03 am)LastPoet Wrote: Errr.... Welcome

Ahhhh....

Thanks for the wellcome.

(March 26, 2017 at 7:43 am)chimp3 Wrote: Warhol made an eight hour movie with one continuous shot of the Empire State Building. Blow jobs were surely served during the viewing. Nothing new under the sun.

Haven't said I'm bringing novelty, or did I? Seems I'm just paraphrasing some stuff.

Unfortunately I have no conversion story to tell. I believed so much uncredible stuff in my life, would be hard to put all of that into one single post on an internet forum like this. But as I figured out that santa Claus is wearning my oncles shoes I was not allowed to convice my younger siblings about it. My partents censored me at a very early age by saying, "no-no-no! Santa Claus is wearing shoes like oncle Norman. Not the other way around." And then my siblings notted at me like, "yeah, moron. There you go! It is Santa not oncle Norman!" Then, as I was protesting, my father took me into the kitchen and said, "it is onlce Norman, okay? Let them figure it themselfs next year when let aunt Maggie do the Santa Claus." Guess what happend next year. Yeah, right, my siblings said, "that's not Santa Claus! That's aunt Maggie!" Then I said, "I told you so!" And they said, "No! You said it's oncle Norman. But it's aunt Maggie. Ha!"

Anyway...

...just tell me what you want me to write, or not write, so I can be of service to you.

And if what I have written was not to your liking, I formally appollogize for having writen it. And I really mean it!

No insult intended. Just join in and don't worry about what I want. Please don't worry about being of service to me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote a book once. NewKingJames 19 2264 March 21, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An agnostic atheist who once wanted to be a minister ReadAndConsider 15 3764 May 23, 2013 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Long time atheist, first time poster... JustEd 13 3695 April 4, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Once was found... jonathanwithaj 15 4517 August 19, 2009 at 1:11 am
Last Post: omjag86