Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bang That Nail In The Coffin, Boys
Bang That Nail In The Coffin, Boys
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

Quote:Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

Quote:The BBC has learned that US officials "verified" a key claim in a report about Kremlin involvement in Donald Trump's election - that a Russian diplomat in Washington was in fact a spy.
RE: Bang That Nail In The Coffin, Boys
I have a question comrade. What exactly are the Russians alleged of doing to the election?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hacking into the Democratic Committee's email server and turning over documents they stole to Wikileaks so they could release them during the election campaign.  You see Putin evaluated the mental abilities of Hillary and the WLB and decided that the WLB would be far easier to manipulate.

I bet the Golden Shower tape exists, too.
(March 30, 2017 at 2:08 am)Minimalist Wrote: Hacking into the Democratic Committee's email server and turning over documents they stole to Wikileaks so they could release them during the election campaign.  You see Putin evaluated the mental abilities of Hillary and the WLB and decided that the WLB would be far easier to manipulate.

I bet the Golden Shower tape exists, too.

if anything the Russian story is just a lie because of how fucked up and corrupt the DNC is.
I mean after all what was released to wikileaks is true the Russia story is a complete fabricated lie.
if you put two and two together a DNC staffer was murdered and the server contents were leaked.
even the Russians were like someone used a VPN and hacked your stuff even the VPN hosts and the Russians
wanted to help. Then you have the whole Russia story did it in reality they wanted to help and find out who hacked them
in reality it was the Chinese and the middle eastern governments and other third parties that hacked them. 
All in all the whole Russia story fake news i mean why would someone that hacked you also want to help you at the same time if they 
did release said documents it doesn't make any sense.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I didn't know that you were with the FBI and running the investigation.
I find it highly doubtful tbh. I don't see what's to gain from it and the whole thing just stinks of conspiracy, it seems like a deflection from how embarrassing it is that Hillary was so unpopular she lost to Trump.

I see it that way, really. These people are so hysterical they'd risk a serious conflict with Russia, rather than concede that they lost because of a shitty candidate who failed to win people round.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(March 30, 2017 at 11:20 am)dyresand Wrote: if anything the Russian story is just a lie because of how fucked up and corrupt the DNC is.
I mean after all what was released to wikileaks is true the Russia story is a complete fabricated lie.
if you put two and two together a DNC staffer was murdered and the server contents were leaked.
even the Russians were like someone used a VPN and hacked your stuff even the VPN hosts and the Russians
wanted to help. Then you have the whole Russia story did it in reality they wanted to help and find out who hacked them
in reality it was the Chinese and the middle eastern governments and other third parties that hacked them. 
All in all the whole Russia story fake news i mean why would someone that hacked you also want to help you at the same time if they 

Dude, you just went full retard.

(March 30, 2017 at 11:26 am)Regina Wrote: I find it highly doubtful tbh. I don't see what's to gain from it and the whole thing just stinks of conspiracy, it seems like a deflection from how embarrassing it is that Hillary was so unpopular she lost to Trump.

I see it that way, really. These people are so hysterical they'd risk a serious conflict with Russia, rather than concede that they lost because of a shitty candidate who failed to win people round.

So, all 17 intelligence agencies that say Russia meddled in the election were just embarrassed by Hillary's loss?

Why do people seem to think that Hillary Clinton has these bipartisan magic powers?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 30, 2017 at 11:29 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(March 30, 2017 at 11:20 am)dyresand Wrote: if anything the Russian story is just a lie because of how fucked up and corrupt the DNC is.

Dude, you just went full retard.

The question here is Why would russia hack the DNC? 

My answer is they don't have a good reason to hack them.

The other question is Why would russia leak DNC documents to wiki leaks?  

and the other thing is Why would a DNC staffer end up murdered?

After all the leaks did prove the DNC is corrupt they democratic party as of now is so fractured they lost a good majority support.
They pushed a unlikable candidate in reality if everyone's votes did matter and we didn't have the electoral college she would have won 
by having the most votes. It is still a serious question as to why would russia bother hacking the dnc and doing any of that. 
even the FBI report of the hack doesn't have any conclusive evidence. And also since when is the FBI or the CIA or any of those agency's really telling the truth.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Wrong Questions.

The question is, why was only DNC corruption revealed, when surely the same level of corruption (at the very least) exist in the RNC?

Answer that, and it will also answer the first two.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
DNC-induced Dementia - a condition where extreme emotions over the DNCs astoundingly poor performance manifests as incoherent and illogical verbal diarrhea in unrelated topics. Diarrhea usually contains a high concentration of "DNC this" and "DNC that".

See: Benghazi Syndrome
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5725 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Don't Over-engineer This, Boys. Minimalist 6 2202 August 29, 2017 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Good Ole Boys Club Cinjin 8 3131 August 30, 2012 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Cinjin