Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped.
Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped.
Picture a society that bans women from living normally; a society that locks up women, preventing them from even interacting with males or study, above that it makes them wear cloth similar to a garbage bag, a society that hates women.

Such society does exist and it's called "Afghanistan". When such severe unnatural bounds are put between women and men, the humans in that society develop sexual sickness that twists and deforms their natural desire that their human body was rigged with producing a sick sexual, mental and psychological desire.

You can see that in prisons; where straight men become homosexual, same-sex rapists. Because there are no women there.

In Afghanistan; similar scenario producing a twisted thing called "Bacha Bazi":

Quote:Bacha bāzī (Persian: بچه بازی, lit. "boy play";[1] from بچه bacheh, "boy", and بازی bazi "play, game") is a slang term used in Afghanistan[2][3] for a custom in Afghanistan involving child sexual abuse by older men of young adolescent males or boys, called dancing boys, often involving sexual slavery and child prostitution

As you can read, any unlucky boy poor enough might literally be a "sex slave".
The Taliban couldn't do anything about this; they execute the warlords that enslave the children, but their law didn't enhance things very much; their law contributes to the prison environment in the country for women.

Ironically, when Americans came; their PMCs and soldiers were caught practicing pedophilia through Bacha Bazi too:

Quote:In December 2010, a cable made public by WikiLeaks revealed that foreign contractors from DynCorp had spent money on bacha bazi in northern Afghanistan. Afghan Interior Minister Mohammad Hanif Atmar requested that the U.S. military assume control over DynCorp training centres in response, but the U.S. embassy claimed that this was not "legally possible under the DynCorp contract".[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi#cite_note-boone-24][/url]
From my knowledge about American soldiers; many will be glad to spend money on poor Afghani boys, just like they spent money on the women of Japan, Vietnam and Iraq.

---------------------------------------

The tragedy of "Bacha Bazi" practice is so similar to what I saw in Wahhabi Saudi Arabia years ago; it didn't reach the level of Afghanistan because the majority has money though; but pedophilia and boy abuse was so viral there.

Both societies are similar in abusing women.
RE: Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped.
Imagine that, the islamist puritans are boy fucking drug traffickers. Somehow, in your mind, this turns into a fantasy about american soldiers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And all over the world Catholic priests are molesting boys.

News at 11.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Sexual assault and child slavery condoned by theocratic Islamist extremists? Well, colour me shocked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's a wink wink nudge nudge kind of thing. The taliban portrayed itself as a bunch of pious crusaders, but... in truth, they're a criminal gang of terrorists running market protection. They burnt -other peoples- poppy fields. They shut down -other peoples- child trafficking rings.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
@WinterHold

Quote:From my knowledge about American soldiers; many will be glad to spend money on poor Afghani boys,

From what YOU know about American soldiers?

You conveniently left out the following bits from the Wikipedia article:

Quote:In 2011, an Afghan mother in the Konduz province reported that her 12-year-old son had been chained to a bed and raped for two weeks by an Afghan Local Police (ALP) commander named Abdul Rahman. When confronted, Rahman laughed and confessed. He was subsequently severely beaten by two U.S. Special Forces soldiers and thrown off the base.

Quote:The documentary also contains footage of an American military advisor confronting the then-acting police chief on the abuse after a young boy is shot in the leg after trying to escape a police barracks. When the Marine suggests that the barracks be searched for children, and that any policeman found to be engaged in pedophilia be arrested and jailed, the high-ranking officer insists what occurs between the security forces and the boys is consensual

Quote:But the U.S. soldiers have been increasingly troubled that instead of weeding out pedophiles, the U.S. military was arming them against the Taliban and placing them as the police commanders of villages—and doing little when they began abusing children.

Quote:Capt. Dan Quinn, was relieved of his command in Afghanistan after fighting an Afghan militia commander who had been responsible for keeping a boy as a sex slave.

Your ‘knowledge of American soldiers’ wouldn’t fill a thimble.

But yeah, American soldiers are the problem here. Fuck directly off.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Your culture Winter, you step up and fix it, or at least try to make a difference, which will not happen on this forum.

In reality, you have more to address in your own life, in your own county.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Even the link in question had nothing to do with american soldiers. The distinction may be trivial in whatever shithole our boy is from on account of warlords loving mercs, but "private military contractors" are not american soldiers - and were very much a mistake. Often enough, they're washouts and rejects. Even so, when this came to light, the private contractors shitcanned the offenders and set up a whole new position to monitor for garbage like this going forward. Wasn't the first time, happened in the Balkans too..and it was always an actual soldiers job to clean up the mess at risk of their own life.

Taliban, for it's part...remains taliban. People were willing to die to flee with us soldiers...from taliban rule. We're not saints, but it's not exactly hard to do better..than the fucking taliban.... When I die, one of my only regrets, will be that we didn't end every last one of those worthless pieces of shit. All of them, really, not just the taliban specifically. It seems like a shame to cause so much disruption and misery without finishing the job once and for all.

If you're ever truly at a loss, Winter, about the difference between one group of combatants and another..just remember that islamists would behead you for any number of things you've shared with us here, on these boards, while a committed us soldier would whisk you away from them -even as- you called us filth and struck us, and shot at us, and killed our friends.
(December 20, 2022 at 3:00 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Picture a society that bans women from living normally; a society that locks up women, preventing them from even interacting with males or study, above that it makes them wear cloth similar to a garbage bag, a society that hates women.

Such society does exist and it's called "Afghanistan". When such severe unnatural bounds are put between women and men, the humans in that society develop sexual sickness that twists and deforms their natural desire that their human body was rigged with producing a sick sexual, mental and psychological desire.

You can see that in prisons; where straight men become homosexual, same-sex rapists. Because there are no women there.

In Afghanistan; similar scenario producing a twisted thing called "Bacha Bazi":

Quote:Bacha bāzī (Persian: بچه بازی, lit. "boy play";[1] from بچه bacheh, "boy", and بازی bazi "play, game") is a slang term used in Afghanistan[2][3] for a custom in Afghanistan involving child sexual abuse by older men of young adolescent males or boys, called dancing boys, often involving sexual slavery and child prostitution

As you can read, any unlucky boy poor enough might literally be a "sex slave".
The Taliban couldn't do anything about this; they execute the warlords that enslave the children, but their law didn't enhance things very much; their law contributes to the prison environment in the country for women.

Ironically, when Americans came; their PMCs and soldiers were caught practicing pedophilia through Bacha Bazi too:

Quote:In December 2010, a cable made public by WikiLeaks revealed that foreign contractors from DynCorp had spent money on bacha bazi in northern Afghanistan. Afghan Interior Minister Mohammad Hanif Atmar requested that the U.S. military assume control over DynCorp training centres in response, but the U.S. embassy claimed that this was not "legally possible under the DynCorp contract".[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi#cite_note-boone-24][/url]
From my knowledge about American soldiers; many will be glad to spend money on poor Afghani boys, just like they spent money on the women of Japan, Vietnam and Iraq.

---------------------------------------

The tragedy of "Bacha Bazi" practice is so similar to what I saw in Wahhabi Saudi Arabia years ago; it didn't reach the level of Afghanistan because the majority has money though; but pedophilia and boy abuse was so viral there.

Both societies are similar in abusing women.

Point - straight men don't become homosexual.  They may engage in same sex activities but that doesn't mean they change teams.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 20, 2022 at 4:04 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Even the link in question had nothing to do with american soldiers.  The distinction may be trivial in whatever shithole our boy is from on account of warlords loving mercs, but "private military contractors" are not american soldiers - and were very much a mistake.  Often enough, they're washouts and rejects.  Even so, when this came to light, the private contractors shitcanned the offenders and set up a whole new position to monitor for garbage like this going forward.  Wasn't the first time, happened in the Balkans too..and it was always an actual soldiers job to clean up the mess at risk of their own life.  

Taliban, for it's part...remains taliban.  People were willing to die to flee with us soldiers...from taliban rule.  We're not saints, but it's not exactly hard to do better..than the fucking taliban....  When I die, one of my only regrets, will be that we didn't end every last one of those worthless pieces of shit.  All of them, really, not just the taliban specifically.  It seems like a shame to cause so much disruption and misery without finishing the job once and for all.

If you're ever truly at a loss, Winter, about the difference between one group of combatants and another..just remember that islamists would behead you for any number of things you've shared with us here, on these boards, while a committed us soldier would whisk you away from them -even as- you called us filth and struck us, and shot at us, and killed our friends.

It actually had a fair bit to do with American soldiers, just not with American soldiers buggering little boys.

This is just one of the many times that, quite frankly, I’m puzzled by one of Winter’s posts. He seems equally upset by paedophilia and by the people opposed to paedophilia.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 1953 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 433 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  That's odd...I thought we were a nation of laws? GODZILLA 24 4656 June 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 630 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 4863 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3295 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 417 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1685 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Piss Poor Aim Minimalist 9 1783 December 19, 2017 at 10:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Crazies Will Run This Poor Bastard Out of the Republicunt Party Minimalist 0 426 September 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm