Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 11:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #4
Game #4
Posts in this thread (apart from this one) must abide by a set of rules.

If you make a post against the rules, you will be banned from this thread for a short period of time.

The game will be over when a member successfully creates a post which abides by all the rules.
RE: Game #4
Skibbidy bop doowah!

44444 444444 44444444444 

Rule #1, #2, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I am sitting on the couch.

Rule #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 5 minutes.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
4 cats ran across my lawn.

No they didn't. But ...

Tacocat.

Rule #1, #2, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I am sitting on the couch.

The TV is on.

Rule #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 5 minutes.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Karat

Rule #2, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Four 4 horseshoes.
They were blue, of course.
Now about rules 1, 2, 3 & 5

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I am sitting on the couch!

Rule #1, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.

-walsh
You are sitting on rule #3's couch!

Rule #1, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
FYI:

Rule #2 = exclamation point.

-walsh