Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
definitions of a godgobber
definitions of a godgobber
My name is AuzziegobBig Grin and these are my descriptions of the morons who make up the nauseatingly vomitous group of unintelligent rabble that are collectively known as godgobbers
A godgobber is anyone who believes in the utter stupidity of jehova jiving jesus junk, biblical bilge and all the other loads of gods muck that has infested and plagued Planet Ours since a few cretinous pricks invented gods muck to dominate and frighten the masses into submission.
A huge and friendly G'day to all the Atheists and all the other normal people on Planet Ours from Auzziegob.
Auzziegob is an extremely happy go lucky Atheist with a mega HATRED for godgobbers.
Here are descriptions of godgobbers
A godgobber is any religious orator, bible basher, bible thumper, evangelical stage screamer, jehova jiving jesus junkie, pew warmer, pulpit prophesiser, sermoniser, silly soppy psalm singer.
A godgobber is any person consumed with religion or gods, church or religious cult members, sunday school teachers and preachers, etc.
A godgobber is any leader or head of religious organisations, groups or cults, eg, bishops, cardinals, friars, imams, muftis, priests, monks, nuns, popes, rabbis, reverends, religious sisters.
A godgobber is any believer in angels, cherubins, demons, devils, gods, holy spirits, jesus, prophets, satan, miracles or miracle healers, spiritual or ethereal stories, etc.
There aint enuff space to name them all, but some godgobber cult names are anglicans, baptists, buddhists, catholics, hindus, islamists, jews, methodists, mormons, protestants, scientologists, zoroastrians.
There are mamy many thousands of these worthless godgobbing groups or cults that are thieving precious oxygen from Atheists and normal people on Planet Ours.
Last but not least, BEWARE of godgobber PEDOPHILES like the mega pedophile lover pope ratzinger(catholics are the worst).
These relegioso mobs are chockers full of godgobber pedophiles preying on your innocent children!
What you do to help stamp out these disgusting jehova jiving jesus junkies is up to you,.,DO SOMETHING!

Auzziegob hopes these descriptions helps everyone understand what a godgobber[i] is.
RE: definitions of a godgobber
Godgobbers = Theists. Got it.
(September 25, 2010 at 10:55 am)pid='95866 Wrote: Godgobbers = Theists. Got it.
G'day 'Paul the Human',.,
Just a quick heads up mate,.,never use a capital G to start the word godgobber, because if you do it is giving creedence to the godgobber's gods,.,AND THAT IS A FUCKEN ABOMINATION me old sonROFLOL

eeeeeeeeeeeeerz cheeeeeeeeeerzClap to 'Paul the Human's' earz from a Happy go lucky AuzziegobBig Grin

(September 25, 2010 at 10:38 am)AuzziegobHATESgodgobbers Wrote: There are mamy many thousands of these worthless godgobbing groups or cults that are thieving precious oxygen from Atheists and normal people on Planet Ours.
You say that godgobbers are taking oxygen from atheists and normal people. Since you speak of atheists and normal people as if they are two separate groups I assume that means you believe atheists aren't normal. Smile

His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20 ESV

(September 25, 2010 at 12:39 pm)theophilus Wrote:
(September 25, 2010 at 10:38 am)AuzziegobHATESgodgobbers Wrote: There are mamy many thousands of these worthless godgobbing groups or cults that are thieving precious oxygen from Atheists and normal people on Planet Ours.
You say that godgobbers are taking oxygen from atheists and normal people. Since you speak of atheists and normal people as if they are two separate groups I assume that means you believe atheists aren't normal. Smile
Listen up thepileofpus,.,You are typical of all godgobbers who try in vain to pick at any tiny bit of enunciation or typo error to gain silly brownie points.
The error was that it should have read
'Atheists and all the other normal people"
VERY FUCKING BORING ATTEMPT PAL,.,.,IT DIDN'T WORK.

In short you hate about 5/6 of the world.
(September 26, 2010 at 2:49 am)blood_pardon Wrote: In short you hate about 5/6 of the world.
It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling of euphoriaROFLOL

Quote:In short you hate about 5/6 of the world.

lol most Australians do.
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
(September 26, 2010 at 6:29 am)solja247 Wrote:

lol most Australians do.

Have you met most australians or are you stereotyping them, oh for shame solja

All the males arent called bruce and the woman arent all called shiela either.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 26, 2010 at 3:07 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 26, 2010 at 6:29 am)solja247 Wrote:

lol most Australians do.

Have you met most australians or are you stereotyping them, oh for shame solja

All the males arent called bruce and the woman arent all called shiela either.

Next you'll be telling me they don't all drink fosters and ride around in Kangaroo pouches throwing boomerangs at each other!