Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Letter to Sean Spicer/political demagoguery.
Open Letter to Sean Spicer/political demagoguery.
This letter is specifically for him, which I will be sending the link to his Twitter page as well as others as my Opinion.

From day one one your first press conference was angry in tone and no matter how you want to spin it looked more like the talk of a banana republic, a despot. `Yelling at reporters as if they should be dragged out of the room and shot on the spot. But see, this is was the tone Trump sold for his entire campaign. He blamed everyone else, not just Hillary, but burned his way through the GOP primary too, blamed Mexicans, blamed Muslims, attacked veterans and judges and even intel, and offered himself as the only solution to bring the nation to it's "former glory". 

In two days you said really ignorant garbage. Yesterday you made a comment about a passenger being dragged off a plane saying, rightfully so, "nobody should be treated like that". Yet you are under a president who has scapegoated innocent people even before they have done anything wrong. But I guess it is only wrong when someone has money? Yet you had no problem supporting the demagoguery of migrants and Arabs trying to simply get here to survive?

Now your asinine comments about Assad. No you didn't mean it, but hard for many to believe after  the year of toxic language your boss won using selling fear. Assad is a monster, so was Hitler, but what you and far too many fear mongers who buy your bosses crap, don't understand, selling fear is what gave Assad and Hitler power. Hard to believe anyone in your party when your boss cant even leave McCain alone. Hard to believe anyone in your party when Trump insults John Lewis a Civil Rights icon on MLK weekend. 

FYI the United States used agent orange in Nam, or did you not learn that growing up? I would love to see Assad go, but the irony of you attempting to condemn evil while having power because of the toxic language that leads to monsters like him, shame on you. I am not a politically correct person one bit, but when it comes to POLITICIANS what separates us from monsters like Assad and Hitler is that our politicians SHOULD NOT be selling fear of others in a political diverse west. 

It is the job of our separate branches of government to be a check on the other branches. It is the job of the news media to be a watchdog of a government. But you Sean have no room to complain about others being suspicious of you and your boss considering all the hate and fear of others you have sold over the past year. 

What Trump does not seem to understand, is his long term language, while it cannot topple a country overnight, it can start wars and it can cause, if more politicians think "I can win by scaring the crap out of everyone", that toxic rhetoric in politics can and will lead to the very horrors the west rightfully recoils at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those Political Memes Foxaèr 819 54453 March 18, 2024 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Political Zoo Foxaèr 7 678 December 10, 2023 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  An Open Discussion on Russian Identity Leonardo17 10 878 December 4, 2023 at 11:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When is political violence justified? FrustratedFool 54 2828 September 8, 2023 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 831 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 2975 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are you Anti-Political? Disagreeable 52 2290 April 7, 2022 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Oracle
  political strategy Hillbillyatheist 23 1923 January 12, 2022 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  That Political Scene Foxaèr 4 652 September 27, 2021 at 6:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6717 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah