Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 8:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Has To Appreciate Leaks
One Has To Appreciate Leaks
They tell us so much about what these republicunt shits are up to.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/busted-l...just-5000/

Quote:BUSTED: Leaked docs show GOP is selling monthly meetings with House leadership staff for just $5,000

I suppose if Ryan and McConnell could actually get anything done the fuckers could charge more.
RE: One Has To Appreciate Leaks
A bargain at half the price.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 20, 2017 at 5:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They tell us so much about what these republicunt shits are up to.

Quote:BUSTED: Leaked docs show GOP is selling monthly meetings with House leadership staff for just $5,000

I suppose if Ryan and McConnell could actually get anything done the fuckers could charge more.

To be fair, I think both sides do this shit.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
wasn't much enthusiasm for the stuff Podesta and his lame ass password urinated all over the internet either . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 20, 2017 at 7:25 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(April 20, 2017 at 5:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They tell us so much about what these republicunt shits are up to.

To be fair, I think both sides do this shit.

Let's see the evidence then.  Or are you just trying to be "fair and balanced?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1060 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Eric Cantor: did nothing about jobs, now has to find a new one Ryantology 54 11336 June 12, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  North Korea has one of the best health care systems. I and I 33 5843 December 20, 2013 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  One of the two terrorists involved in the Boston bombing has been killed A Theist 79 39554 April 24, 2013 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy