Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Ibis and super soldiers
Project Ibis and super soldiers
Came across this a few days ago and listened to the interview at work. One of the strangest things I've heard in quite a while, and I listen to a lot of strange things haha. So this is Michael Prince aka James Casbolt talking about his experiences as an assassin for the government and being a former MI6 agent. Whether you think this is all just a delusional fantasy, this is a super interesting story to listen to. Watch and let me know what you think. It's better than a movie and will blow your mind!

I've heard of some of the things he's talked about, but he goes into great detail of his history.

Here's some info regarding his experiences:

http://www.earth-matters.nl/56/7808/oorl...-ibis.html

Wonder if anyone else have listened to the stories of the super soldiers and classified government projects used to create and train them.

Thought I'd post some videos of interviews with super soldiers.

RE: Project Ibis and super soldiers
Are the super soldiers related to the giants?
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(April 22, 2017 at 8:38 pm)Jesster Wrote: Are the super soldiers related to the giants?

The only relation would be that both a classified. Honestly this guy's story is a lot stranger in my opinion.
Don't know how reputable this source is but this appears the kind of shit you seem to buy into scoobs.

http://thesteepletimes.com/james-casbolt...el-prince/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Nonsense. They have to be using giant DNA. That's the only way this makes sense.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
WikiLeaks didn't release ANYTHING on this . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Two and a half hours of conspiracy woo? No thanks, scoobs. You can keep all the crazy for yourself.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Don't be so quick to dismiss the super soldier concept, folks.  There's valid evidence for it:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 22, 2017 at 9:41 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Two and a half hours of conspiracy woo? No thanks, scoobs. You can keep all the crazy for yourself.

So you would watch a 2 hour movie of pure fiction but wouldn't watch a 2 hour interview of a life experience of something stranger then fiction whether it's true or not? I don't understand people that prefer to not know things the government doesn't want them to know. It's almost like Stockholm syndrome. Then again I'm not a huge fan of sports focusing on tribalism and grown men playing kids games with balls and obsessing over it. Not saying you do either, but there are so many interesting things on this planet, but most people are content to accept reality through the filter, and never want to get off the controlled plantation. Ignorance is bliss, and I understand just wanting to live your life, but this is why the general public is viewed as expendable by the ultra rich and powerful. They feel the masses are too stupid to be allowed to be in control so they take it upon themselves to rule and keep the knowledge secret because knowledge is power. The time has come to take back the control and power, and the only way to do that is aquire the knowledge that's being hidden.
Well, I won't watch it.  Primarily because it isn't likely to be any different from the other conspiracy tripe I have read, but I also won't read it because Casbolt is a dangerous looney, and I'm not about to waste my time on what this psycho has to say.  About anything.

Casbolt Has Stalking Sentence Reduced On Appeal

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onward Christian Soldiers LinuxGal 1 1241 November 5, 2022 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Project for a propellant it freezing the distance. VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez 13 4049 August 2, 2013 at 6:35 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Project Pterosaur Zen Badger 6 2791 March 3, 2011 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: azharrison