Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Pterosaur
Project Pterosaur
I am lost for words, are these people serious??

http://objectiveministries.org/creation/...osaur.html

This is from 2005 and I am yet to find anything current as to their progress.

I wonder if anyone was stupid enough to actually donateTongue
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Project Pterosaur
They'd have better luck capturing the flying spagetti monster. At least we have video evidence of it being spotted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7FcvEyd...re=related
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
I hope they had a believing staff member set up this site. If I were a web designer, I'd have been laughing too hard to even type.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 11, 2011 at 8:21 am)Zen Badger Wrote: I am lost for words, are these people serious??

http://objectiveministries.org/creation/...osaur.html

This is from 2005 and I am yet to find anything current as to their progress.

I wonder if anyone was stupid enough to actually donateTongue

I have a feeling the whole thing is a parody, well I hope it is anyway.

undefined
I've seen references to it being a parody but, with creationist fucktards it really is hard to tell the difference.

"..."

'Nuff said. >:3
I have a secret and it is down below!

I don't know why they think finding a living dinosaur supports creation? There are animals alive now that have remained virtually unchanged since before the dinosaurs.... Salamanders and Crocodiles come to mind. So, even if they find one, it wouldn't support their theory, it would only be a HUGE discovery for biology. As did the discovery of the thought-long-extinct Coelacanth.

I alway laughed at the attempts to discover Noah's Ark... Some expedition claims they found it but for some reason are unable to relocate it and all we are left with is a bunch of grainy, unsubstantiated photos. I guess they never thought to take a $100 GPS.
"We live in the age of the internet, and there are still people willing to blow themselves up for the HIGHLY UNLIKELY possiblility of pussy in another dimension!" - Joe Rogan

"Jesus Christ! Grab the Escalade, we're outta here!" - God

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Ibis and super soldiers scoobysnack 24 7362 April 25, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Project for a propellant it freezing the distance. VictorEliasEspinozaGuedez 13 4025 August 2, 2013 at 6:35 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet