Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You've seen it, you can't unsee it, and it'll change your perception of music forever
You've seen it, you can't unsee it, and it'll change your perception of music forever
If you hadn't known already that carol of the bells is originally a Ukrainian piece, you'll know by the spectacular end of this performance.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: You've seen it, you can't unsee it, and it'll change your perception of music forever
Amazing!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: You've seen it, you can't unsee it, and it'll change your perception of music forever
Why are they wearing wedding dresses? Oh wait-- nevermind.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The thread title was written under the influence admittedly, but I really do find their thing very very good. Subtlety, swing and crazy.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I like it but I think I need a translation. I keep hearing something about a "hot potato" and am confused by their enthusiasm. 

And a little bummed, no Pink Floyd planetarium laser light show.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 23, 2017 at 6:48 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I like it but I think I need a translation. I keep hearing something about a "hot potato" and am confused by their enthusiasm. 

And a little bummed, no Pink Floyd planetarium laser light show.

There's no pleasing some people Big Grin
But I like hot potatoes in general...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 592 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 2600 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 398 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 6100 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 3251 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 242 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1086 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 569 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Never a flash in the pan. MUSIC. Brian37 19 1533 December 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: no one
  Music videos that rep the POTUS'S idiocy. Brian37 9 1628 October 22, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah