Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insane man runs for Mayor
Insane man runs for Mayor
We've got local elections coming up, including elections for Mayor, councillors and health board representatives.

Usually this is a rather typical process, I tend to know who i am going to vote for Mayor wise long before the booklets come out with the candidate contrasts and have to pay careful attention to the choices for councillors and health board reps.

So, i was stumbling through the booklet when I came across this fella...

Michael Hanson
(Economic Euthenics)

"I represent the poor people of Christchurch who can't bet and booze"

"Euthenics is the science of the improvement of living standards - Better houses, appliances, TV's, cars, tradesmen, strippers, prostitutes and priests"

"I support bus shelters... and putting the cities drunken homeless into sunnyside mental prison"

"There is no such thing as schizophrenia. It's all done with two way transmitting bugs to talk to young people with potential. If the "talking" is ignored they are stung with an electronic cruelty machine"

"Major heart surgery may be a thing of the past if experiments I have done by flushing veins through with sulfaric (not sulphuric) acid with the registered CLR (Calcium, Lime Rust) chemical to get rid of lime, waterstone and cholesterol by making an insertion at a wrist vein." (He never qualifies the 'if')

"Genetically modified fat tomatoes etc, result in genetically modified fat people. Exercise is not much help. Watch what you eat"

"The main issue this election is the treatment of mayoral 3rd party candidates, the use of a type of ray which can pass thru walls and sting, slow cook and annoy candidates to try to tire out and upset them before nomination day, should not be happening during the time of a Labour Govt. The use of an offensive tingle ray at meetings, and looking inside candidates houses and stinging them on the head with cell phone-lasers is disgracefull, there is no co-operation from the Labour Govt police, Remember, it is not compulsory to vote, but if you do vote, vote for me."

"I will explain my cause in Parliament when I take over in Wigram. Other issues are the need to have the same security arrangements as they have in South Africa, therefore I want gates on Cheviot St, Bletsoe Av, Rosewarne Street and Meadowville Avenue and cameras on polls here to stop various labourers from coming into the street overnight and doing stupid things, like pinching number plates and fence palings, car batteries, breaking house and vehicle windows, forcing vehicle doors, and playing round with electronics to annoy people in the street when they are trying to sleep. We can now match these electronics and radiation war is likely to result. Lack of numbers on letterboxes and on businesses will result in a $100 fine"

ROFLOL
RE: Insane man runs for Mayor
haha I like the sounds of him! We always get a joke MP candidate where I'm from, actually quite entertaining.
Seems like an improvement from standard American politics
What a twit.

Doesn't he realise if he goes to the U.S they'll make him presidentTongue
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Some more:

"I will explain my cause in Parliament when I take over in Wigram. Other issues are the need to have the same security arrangements as they have in South Africa, therefore I want gates on Cheviot St, Bletsoe Av, Rosewarne Street and Meadowville Avenue and cameras on polls here to stop various labourers from coming into the street overnight and doing stupid things, like pinching number plates and fence palings, car batteries, breaking house and vehicle windows, forcing vehicle doors, and playing round with electronics to annoy people in the street when they are trying to sleep. We can now match these electronics and radiation war is likely to result. Lack of numbers on letterboxes and on businesses will result in a $100 fine"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prague Mayor under police protection Mr Greene 4 417 April 28, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mayor Pete 'Slow Jam" the news ...... Brian37 1 393 May 14, 2019 at 11:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1571 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Is North Korea just insane? Renug 6 1430 May 29, 2017 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  He Is Certifiably Insane! Minimalist 8 2058 May 18, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy Minimalist 12 2228 October 23, 2016 at 7:56 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Truck runs over 84 French people WinterHold 73 10840 July 18, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Am the only one who's going insane over the election GoHalos1993 6 1311 May 27, 2016 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Cato
  They Are Simply Fucking Insane Minimalist 16 2060 February 28, 2016 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Chas
  Crazy Runs Rampant Minimalist 21 3550 December 18, 2014 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Schwa