Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just heard this bat shit insane idea...
Just heard this bat shit insane idea...
Somebody claiming to be a lawyer said, when Putin comes to Washington we should arrest him.

Yea, and what do you think Russia would do? They have a military and NUKES! They start a fight with us, our war mongering right wing would fight back. Russia would fire off it's nukes, we fire off ours, thank you for your suggestion we end our species.

I don't care if she is a lawyer, I may hate GOP politics. But Comey and Rosenstien and Mueller and Dan Coats have all demonstrated their willingness to stand up to the president, their oath is to the nation and the office, not the man.
RE: Just heard this bat shit insane idea...
*shrugs*

Maybe it is time for a nuclear war in order to decrease the population.
Nah, just get him really really drunk. 

Pukes 

Not 

Nukes.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Novichok...

...just saying.
Dying to live, living to die.
Diplomatic immunity is arranged in advance for these kind of meetings. He can't be arrested.
(July 19, 2018 at 7:22 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Diplomatic immunity is arranged in advance for these kind of meetings. He can't be arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwC_IaY3BmY

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 19, 2018 at 7:22 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Diplomatic immunity is arranged in advance for these kind of meetings. He can't be arrested.

That's right. Some low level diplomat can rape your kid and the gov can't do shit about it except maybe declare them PNG and deport them. Diplomatic mail pouches are not searched, as well. There has to be reciprocity there, though, so it works both ways. They could also lurk in the embassy of their country, remaining on US soil. Assange is some sort of hero to some people, but he can't get pinched until such time as he leaves the Ecuadorian embassy. I haven't kept tabs on that situation. It may have changed (he may have left that embassy?).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 19, 2018 at 7:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwC_IaY3BmY

Boru

Tell me why I want to watch that.
Maybe we can use psy-ops and create a meme that insinuates Trump and Putin have a homosexual relationship! Like an image where they are riding bare chested, piggyback on a horse!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

You're a little late.

[Image: trump-putin-gay.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8800 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 2072 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1009 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 815 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I Think This Is A Good Idea Minimalist 0 356 August 8, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3037 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1205 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1680 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist