Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Demme Assumes Room Temperature
Jonathan Demme Assumes Room Temperature
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39724613

He leaves behind one helluva body of work.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Jonathan Demme Assumes Room Temperature
LOL, suppose Benny follows Joe Smith's example of leaving an air tight paper trail of all his perfidy, malfeasance, fraud and GUILT ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Whut?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
whoa?

How'd that get there?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 27, 2017 at 9:06 am)vorlon13 Wrote: whoa?

How'd that get there?

Demme directed "Stop Making Sense" and Joe Smith never made sense.

So there's that . . .
yeah, meant to post that on the Benny Hinn thread.

sorry for occluding the Demme thread.

And I wonder, how hard or easy was it for him to illicit from Hopkins that amazing performance as Dr. Lecter ??

You know what'd be cool? Someone at Demme's funeral to stand up and shout, 'It puts the lotion in the casket.'

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House REpublicans Illegally Holed up in SCIF Room Divinity 21 1398 October 27, 2019 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Native American land sold in back room deal. Brian37 1 890 December 10, 2014 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist