Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Scientology facility closed
Tennessee Scientology facility closed
Quote:A series of psychiatric facilities run by the Church of Scientology in Cannon County, Tenn. has been closed after police found that patients there were being held against their will.

Via Tony Ortega, the Cannon Courier reports that several facilities in the county were shut down after police received a 911 call from someone within one of the facilities, whom they found locked inside a cabin with no way to get out.

The man then told officers that he had been held at the facility for the past nine months, during which he had been treated with unknown drugs.

The operator of the facilities, a man named Marc Vallieres, was arrested and charged with two felony counts of facilitation of kidnapping, while two other men who worked at the facility pled guilty to misdemeanors.

The Cannon County Sheriff’s Department subsequently announced that all the facilities had been closed and were no longer operating in the county.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/tennesse...heir-will/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Tennessee Scientology facility closed
I for one am shocked - shocked! - that fine, upstanding Scientologists could possibly commit such crimes.

Oh wait. No I'm not.
I want my chance to fling shit at them as they are stripped naked and forced to walk to the Red Keep amid chants of "shame!".
This is a hoot. Anyone read the crap they were spitting out?

http://www.scientologynews.org/press-rel...essee.html

http://www.lifecenterforanewtomorrow.com/

http://www.awaveofhope.org/team/marc-vallieres/

Be sure to catch where they state they don't confine and don't use drugs.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 5, 2017 at 11:56 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I for one am shocked - shocked! - that fine, upstanding Scientologists could possibly commit such crimes.

Oh wait.  No I'm not.

Next.  The mormons.  Then the catholicks.
um . . .

er . . .

If the scientology poohbahs are busy being vile to their own members, do I really have a problem with that??  

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Now let's wait and see if they can do a raid on The Hole next. Granted, it will likely be a different authority and require trespassing on "hallowed ground", but this is certainly a step in the right direction.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 5, 2017 at 2:26 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: um . . .

er . . .

If the scientology poohbahs are busy being vile to their own members, do I really have a problem with that??  

Tongue

If you don't, you certainly should.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That's a start.
mush brains taking some abuse for being mush brains . . . .

what does that remind me of?

ORGANIZED RELIGION !!

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scientology Lawsuit brewer 13 1336 June 22, 2019 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Tennessee shooting Catholic_Lady 14 2252 September 27, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Carolina, then Mississippi, now Tennessee pass anti lgbt laws Phosphorescent Panties 48 5206 July 21, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Tennessee Judge Gets Pissy Minimalist 20 4054 September 3, 2015 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Not Worth Moving To Tennessee For, but Minimalist 2 757 May 13, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain