Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you.  I'm hoping to make some friends here.  A little about me..I am a Christian.  I'm married, and I work in IT.  I live near Glacier National Park so I am a bit spoiled.  Something I am trying to figure out right now is a good work out routine.  I have a gym membership but haven't really used it, if anyone has some good advice.  Thanks!
RE: Hello!
Welcome. We have some other computery folks in here.  Tongue

Enjoy your stay. Don't open the basement door. You might not like what you'll find. Also, witches. K bye.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Hullo, restored. Welcome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
hello
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Heller Smile

Heed mama's words about the basement. Lots of bad hombres in there.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'll need to return to my basement soon, but welcome.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome aboard!

A workout routine, huh?
I cycle from home to work and back every day.... not sure if that feasible in your neck of the woods, but you mentioning that you're spoiled makes it sound like a possibility.

An unused gym membership / the gym owners' business plan! Tongue
Just find a slot in your busy schedule and fit going to gym in there - make it permanent!
Or do you enjoy wasting money? If you do, I know of needy bank account...
Welcome.

Can't you just run from wolves and bears, maybe a pissed off elk?  hehehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome restored. I hope you enjoy it here and become a good contributor. What sort of topics are you interested in discussing?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5939 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates