Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 17th August 2017, 17:16

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Holes in heard immunity.
#1
Holes in heard immunity.
Until we can make the whole world the "herd", lapses in vaccination and travel will poke holes in the effectiveness. This is a threat to those who can't be vaccinated. 

So, if you choose not to vaccinate, please don't travel. I'd prefer if you'd voluntarily lock your self away in total isolation. 

http://annals.org/aim/article/2626466/mi...arting-u-s
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
Reply
#2
RE: Holes in heard immunity.
ouch, and I've heard people that have alreadyhad West Nile Fever will have a rougher go with Zika or Dengue or whatever the fuck it was.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#3
RE: Holes in heard immunity.
That's just great. I've already had West Nile. Better start wearing repellent all the time during mosquito season, I guess. Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution is riddled with holes like a piece of Swiss cheese JesusChristLover 51 6768 31st December 2014, 14:47
Last Post: iungwu
  The oddest question you have (probably) heard today. Aegrus 12 2358 24th September 2011, 04:12
Last Post: ReB



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)