Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martyring T.rump.
Martyring T.rump.
If the T.rump is impeached, found guilty and expelled from office a mythology will develop whose core is "The Left Got Him"ism. Either way, stay or go, he'll be a problem for years to come.
RE: Martyring T.rump.
To call Robert Mueller a "leftist" would be stretching credulity beyond the limit.  He was, after all, appointed by Dubya to head the FBI.

Still, your point is valid.  These are drumpfucks you are talking about and facts are their enemy.
(May 17, 2017 at 8:30 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: If the T.rump is impeached, found guilty and expelled from office a mythology will develop whose core is "The Left Got Him"ism. Either way, stay or go, he'll be a problem for years to come.

I'd put money on this scenario. I know a guy who is an ex-cop, voted for and still supports the Chump. I should just ask him, "If you meet someone on the street, and they talk and act like the Chump does, are you going to 5150 him, or not?"

If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Rock and hard place. This is a no win scenario for literally everyone.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Somehow I think, even if there is a smoking gun, there will never be a 2/3 vote in the Senate to impeach the man. Unless the Trump windfall in 2018 is unimaginably drastic.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 17, 2017 at 11:21 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Somehow I think, even if there is a smoking gun, there will never be a 2/3 vote in the Senate to impeach the man. Unless the Trump windfall in 2018 is unimaginably drastic.

The republicunts would far prefer Pence.
(May 18, 2017 at 12:06 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 11:21 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Somehow I think, even if there is a smoking gun, there will never be a 2/3 vote in the Senate to impeach the man. Unless the Trump windfall in 2018 is unimaginably drastic.

The republicunts would far prefer Pence.

But they'd have to admit they were wrong.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I don't see this Congress doing anything requiring a spine.
(May 17, 2017 at 8:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: To call Robert Mueller a "leftist" would be stretching credulity beyond the limit.  He was, after all, appointed by Dubya to head the FBI.

Still, your point is valid.  These are drumpfucks you are talking about and facts are their enemy.

I didn't call Robert Mueller anything.
Those in your fictional scenario stand a high chance of doing that, though.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T.rump WILL be on Mt. Rushmore. Gawdzilla Sama 9 285 November 10, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir