Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.rump WILL be on Mt. Rushmore.
T.rump WILL be on Mt. Rushmore.
The committee said the decision was easy once the suggestion that he be facing the other way was presented.

For you youngster who don't know Don Martin:

[Image: donmartinmtrushmore.jpg]
RE: T.rump WILL be on Mt. Rushmore.
I asked for and got a subscription to Mad for xmas in the early 1970's. Fun part was catching dad reading it and laughing. "Stupid damn magazine".  Sure dad...
I loved the fold-ins.
The Lighter Side of : was my go-to....

And Spy vs Spy of course...
Did you by any chance see "HemoFunnies"?
Doesn't ring a bell... I've only seen an issue or two since the early 80's..
In high school I hung out a lot at a good friend's house with her and her younger brother. Her brother and I spent hours reading MAD magazine. The little cabin was crammed full of shelves of literature and reference books. Tim and I read MAD.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 9, 2020 at 4:09 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: In high school I hung out a lot at a good friend's house with her and her younger brother.  Her brother and I spent hours reading MAD magazine.  The little cabin was crammed full of shelves of literature and reference books.  Tim and I read MAD.

Wise beyond your years....

Wink
(November 9, 2020 at 4:03 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Doesn't ring a bell... I've only seen an issue or two since the early 80's..

It was two pages of bloody funny jokes. Guy gets shot in convenience store and we see him struggle to get to the "feminine hygiene items."
(November 9, 2020 at 12:11 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The Lighter Side of : was my go-to....

And Spy vs Spy of course...

Dave Berg's cartoons were my favorite. Sadly, he died of cancer in 2002. I haven't read a copy of MAD since 2000, so I don't know what its features are now.  Read
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martyring T.rump. Gawdzilla Sama 9 2577 May 19, 2017 at 12:53 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious