Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret
Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret
Here's a documentary I'm going to watch tonight. From Dr. Steven Greer and the disclosure project.

"Unacknowledged" focuses on the historic files of the Disclosure Project and how UFO secrecy has been ruthlessly enforced-and why. The best evidence for extraterrestrial contact, dating back decades, is presented with direct top-secret witness testimony, documents and UFO footage, 80% of which has never been revealed anywhere else. The behind-the-scenes research and high-level meetings convened by Dr. Steven Greer will expose the degree of illegal, covert operations at the core of UFO secrecy. From briefings with the CIA Director, top Pentagon Generals and Admirals, to the briefing of President Obama via senior advisor John Podesta, chairman of the Hillary Clinton Campaign, we take the viewer behind the veil of secrecy and into the corridors of real power where the UFO secrets reside. The viewer will learn that a silent coup d'état has occurred dating back to the 1950s and that the Congress, the President and other world leaders have been sidelined by criminal elements within the military-industrial-financial complex.

Here's the link to watch the trailer and buy and stream off of youtube.

RE: Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret
A documentary not based on facts should not be called a documentary. Rather, it should be called a conspiracy film.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Can't you watch something different? There are so many great things to watch
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You might as well watch Men in Black and call it a documentary.
~ Erin Hunter
(May 20, 2017 at 5:32 pm)Alex K Wrote: Can't you watch something different? There are so many great things to watch

This is perhaps the most important thing to humanity to learn what is really going on in the world, along with the life of the universe. Why would someone want to watch something else that is trivial in comparison? Really it's info I already know based off the trailer, but will be great to watch a great documentary with good production quality. There is so much information not being released to the public via the news because really the news is controlled by the very same organizations that want to keep this secret.

Something you should look into is what's happening in Antarctica right now. Really the secret can only be kept from those who don't want to know. The information is out there.
(May 20, 2017 at 5:46 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: The information is out there.

Information is out there about plenty of things.

I would not put stock in information so much as I would evidence.
~ Erin Hunter
(May 20, 2017 at 5:44 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: You might as well watch Men in Black and call it a documentary.

Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed, and don't realize the secret history you have not been told. You are exactly the type of person that should watch this. For me, I've seen much of this already before. Or you can find out in a few years when they want you to know, but then you are just like everyone else. Perhaps there is a good sports game of grown men playing with balls you can focus on lol. 

Watch the video, I bet you will enjoy it. And actually I'd like to have you then debunk it, which would force you to do a little research it afterwards.
(May 20, 2017 at 5:49 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed, and don't realize the secret history you have not been told. You are exactly the type of person that should watch this. For me, I've seen much of this already before. Or you can find out in a few years when they want you to know, but then you are just like everyone else. Perhaps there is a good sports game of grown men playing with balls you can focus on lol. 

Watch the video, I bet you will enjoy it. And actually I'd like to have you then debunk it, which would force you to do a little research it afterwards.

I am no more watching that than I would The Passion of Christ, which I have never seen and never will.
~ Erin Hunter
(May 20, 2017 at 5:46 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(May 20, 2017 at 5:32 pm)Alex K Wrote: Can't you watch something different? There are so many great things to watch

This is perhaps the most important thing to humanity to learn what is really going on in the world, along with the life of the universe. Why would someone want to watch something else that is trivial in comparison? Really it's info I already know based off the trailer, but will be great to watch a great documentary with good production quality. There is so much information not being released to the public via the news because really the news is controlled by the very same organizations that want to keep this secret.

Something you should look into is what's happening in Antarctica right now. Really the secret can only be kept from those who don't want to know. The information is out there.

It would undoubtedly be extremely important if it were real
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 20, 2017 at 5:51 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(May 20, 2017 at 5:49 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed, and don't realize the secret history you have not been told. You are exactly the type of person that should watch this. For me, I've seen much of this already before. Or you can find out in a few years when they want you to know, but then you are just like everyone else. Perhaps there is a good sports game of grown men playing with balls you can focus on lol. 

I am no more watching that than I would The Passion of Christ, which I have never seen and never will.

It's a shame really for you that you refuse inform yourself, and maybe because it scares you and easier for you to focus on things that you can control, not things that are out of your control. The idea that you have made up your mind before looking at anything really shows how closed minded and uninformed you are, yet you still give an opinion about something you know nothing about. 

Did you at least watch the preview? These are scientists who work for military projects, astronauts, and others talking about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why US is not the greatest country in the world ... FifthElement 29 7479 June 14, 2013 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Francis E Dec's Open World Wide Secret Justtristo 3 1492 March 16, 2013 at 8:03 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  BBC Horizon - The Secret You Justtristo 3 1819 June 13, 2012 at 8:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Obama's Greatest Speech Ever. :) leo-rcc 7 3486 March 25, 2010 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Dotard
  The Secret: g-mark 47 23489 August 16, 2009 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  greatest story ever told WWLD 1 1521 March 22, 2009 at 4:48 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Ray Comfort & Pat Robertson Expose Creation "Science" & Evangelism leo-rcc 0 1402 February 14, 2009 at 4:01 am
Last Post: leo-rcc