Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Muslim Child Brides
Muslim Child Brides
Child bride horrors last a lifetime

Pedophiles, just like their prophet. Also, you have to love the morons in the comments either defending the practice or resorting to the "no true Muslim" fallacy.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Muslim Child Brides
You know, when xtians and Jews were living in antiquity and the middle ages they weren't much better. The thing is, they did grow out of it.

These barbarians really need a modern calendar instead of that fucking koran.
(October 1, 2010 at 10:53 am)Minimalist Wrote: You know, when xtians and Jews were living in antiquity and the middle ages they weren't much better. The thing is, they did grow out of it.

These barbarians really need a modern calendar instead of that fucking koran.

Yup & before we have any of our pet Muslims flying to defend these practices, know that a law banning child marriages in Yemen was recently shot down because it was going against Shaira Law. Let me make this perfectly clear, children are as young as 6 are being legally raped in Yemen & many other countries as a direct result of Islam. When given a chance step into the 21st century & start to make things better, they cling to their book.

Quote:"But conservative parliamentarians argued the bill violated Sharia, or Islamic law, which does not stipulate a minimum age of marriage."More than 100 leading religious clerics called the attempt to restrict the age of marriage "un-Islamic".
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Quote:More than 100 leading religious clerics called the attempt to restrict the age of marriage "un-Islamic".

Apparently "Islamic" = "inhuman."
Inhumane, but not inhuman. Sadly it is humans doing this.
Quote:Sadly it is humans doing this.

A matter of opinion, my friend.
(October 1, 2010 at 4:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

This appears to be turning into yet another excuse for the dehumanisation of muslims and another round of religious persecution. What is so difficult about holding in our heads two ideas at the same time? 1) It is wrong to have sex with children 2) it is wrong to deny muslims their freedom of religion.
Because to the ones we are talking about, raping children is part of their 'religious freedom'.
Quote:1) It is wrong to have sex with children 2) it is wrong to deny muslims their freedom of religion.

Because "2" disputes "1". I will willingly add that catholic priests seem to suffer from the same problem if that makes you feel better.
(October 1, 2010 at 4:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Ok, by humans I of course mean homo sapiens Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5264 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2293 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1252 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1341 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4738 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3900 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1895 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1930 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 932 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup