Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crane fly vs Mosquito
Crane fly vs Mosquito

[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
RE: Crane fly vs Mosquito
[Image: la-me-ln-giant-crane-fly-invasion-antelo...y-20170406]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What??? No royal rumble?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'd love it if crane flies/mosquito hawks really preyed on mosquitoes, but despite the size advantage they couldn't kill a mosquito if they tried and are incapable of eating one. Sad.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Something else everyone should know:

The difference between hippopotamuses and budgies:

[Image: 29C52C9600000578-0-image-a-28_1434799276763.jpg]

[Image: 83694764_b2a178aa49.jpg]

Don't confuse the two.  Your life may depend on it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 24, 2017 at 2:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What??? No royal rumble?

It would be great, like black widow Vs scorpion! Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 24, 2017 at 2:42 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: I'd love it if crane flies/mosquito hawks really preyed on mosquitoes, but despite the size advantage they couldn't kill a mosquito if they tried and are incapable of eating one. Sad.

No eating, first wrestling then inappropriate sex followed by beheading.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I already know this. Crane flies are everywhere here and I know they're crane flies.

And they're harmless. They don't bite.

Their dangley legs... damn they're annoying flapping their oversized legs around.
I got a little freaked out one sumer because I saw a number of "giant mosquitoes" at the cabin. But yeah, someone explained that, while they look similar, they're not the same. we also have dirt dobbers that look like wasps, except they're black and don't sting you. Learn ore about insects, and you won't freak out for no reasons. Also learn the difference between spiders, and grandaddy longlegs.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Oh yeah they're freaky when you first see them.

I first saw them as a child though. I'm used to them.

They're everywhere here.

... but here in the United Kingdom...it's the St. Marks flies that hibernate underground for many years years that are really fucking scary... they look like they're going to suck out your life force:

[Image: img_0174-2-16.jpg?w=640]

And they look like fucking aliens.

And when they come out they also come out in swarms... they're very large and there are clouds and clouds of them flying overhead. Undecided And they fuck each other in the sky and bump into you a lot.

Scary as fuck.

That is until you realize they're completely harmless and they also just eat plants:

[Image: 1-image212.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asian Rock Pool Mosquito migrates to Europe Something completely different 3 1153 July 30, 2013 at 8:20 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone