Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Northwoods
Operation Northwoods
Was reading operation NorthWoods, and it is quite scary. There was even a plan to start a Cuban Terrorist campaign in the network. Then they would proceed to demonize Cubans in order to create fear in Americans, thus giving the U.S. reason to invade Cuba. There are also some other interesting ones. Take a look if you haven't. It really makes you think 

Pg. 11 #4 is the one about the terrorist campaign. Now I am no conspiracy theorist, but this sounds awfully familiar.

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Operation Northwoods
Scary indeed but there was a good reason it was never tried ...

It was a stupid plan
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Operation Northwoods
Crazed military types are always coming up with stupid plans.  Kennedy rejected it and removed the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Operation: Hornet's Nest. WinterHold 12 1391 April 2, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Operation Pillar of Cloud (Israeli intervention in Gaza) Something completely different 21 6990 November 21, 2012 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Operation Odyssey Dawn HeyItsZeus 10 3536 March 22, 2011 at 4:08 am
Last Post: Skipper