Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation: Hornet's Nest.
Operation: Hornet's Nest.
http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/0...hind-isis/

Edward Snowden leaked that ISIS is a British/American/Israeli project, created to offer the protection that the Jewish state needs. Israel is Britian's & America's secret officer in the region; as Muslim regimes -such as Saudi Arabia- proved worthless in terms of service (they're only good in obedience), Israel is -since its creation- was, an will, and still, is the favorite ally.

I spent 3 years in here, with you guys. I'm a Muslim. I don't commit adultery. I'm bisexual but I'm fighting against my lust for transsexual men, I fight against my lust for women too, I pray, I read the Quran a lot, a lot, I'm a religious Muslim.

I hate beards, never grew one, I criticize and criminalize the killing of civilians -even in wars; in so called tactical bombing-, 3 years, you saw me. ISIS is fake. The religion of ISIS is fake. There are no verses in the Quran telling people to behead others, the Quran doesn't contain stoning as a sentence -not even once-, it's a Jewish thing to stone women and homosexual men, it's not a Muslim thing. How does an Islamic State commit Jewish acts?

How could ISIS survive all this war? 
Do you realize what "an air raid" looks like? do you realize the damage a fighter jet could do?
What about the fighter jets of more than 10 countries? 
With super-powers like the U.S?

You are joking, kidding yourself, and accusing all modern armies of failiure if you said that through all this time, they couldn't defeat a militia.
You're accusing your eyes of blindness. And accusing your government to be a thieve.

And under the bombing, of the international alliance, ISIS is still capable of carrying out attacks in western capitals?

Don't allow yourself to fall like this..you are smarter than this war machine, than this sykes-picot mentality, than this propaganda machine.
You are stronger than this..yes you are.

and only you can stop this
RE: Operation: Hornet's Nest.
Muslim heretics slay muslim apostates and/or vice versa and they all blame the Jews ??

Well, more power to all of 'em.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Jesus fuck Atlas. You're gullible enough to believe just about anything.
(April 1, 2016 at 10:06 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: You are joking, kidding yourself, and accusing all modern armies of failiure if you said that through all this time, they couldn't defeat a militia.
You're accusing your eyes of blindness. And accusing your government to be a thieve.
In my experience...it was trivially easy to beat islamic militias back into the caves from whence they came.  Unfortunately, imposing tactical defeat does not equal strategic victory.  Our government -is- filled to the brim with thieves, surely you don't dispute this?

Quote:And under the bombing, of the international alliance, ISIS is still capable of carrying out attacks in western capitals?
All the bombing you've seen is the tip of the spear.  If we'd delivered the full weight there'd be nothing left but dust.  You don't understand ROE and target selection, or the nature of asymetric warfare.  Imagine that our military is a rabid dog...now understand that we muzzle that dog. Muzzling that dog has benefits, but it's exploitable. In any case, no amount of bombing "over there" stops terror attacks "here"....how could it? If we reduce a building in Syria or Iraq to ash, how does that effect the people building a bomb in some other county?

In any case, boogeymen aren't real Atlas, not even the Israeli kind. Islams problems are it's own....we actually can't do anything about that. Neither can islam, until it's willing to own them. Be the solution buddy. You've got this covered.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Eh

Your "conservative-headlines" source refers to an "Alleged Snowden document" citing "Gulf Daily News" and their link actually takes you to "Gulf Digital News."

Looks legit. Wacky
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
Close enough for conservatards.
(April 1, 2016 at 10:06 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/0...hind-isis/

Edward Snowden leaked that ISIS is a British/American/Israeli project, created to offer the protection that the Jewish state needs. Israel is Britian's & America's secret officer in the region; as Muslim regimes -such as Saudi Arabia- proved worthless in terms of service (they're only good in obedience), Israel is -since its creation- was, an will, and still, is the favorite ally.

I spent 3 years in here, with you guys. I'm a Muslim. I don't commit adultery. I'm bisexual but I'm fighting against my lust for transsexual men, I fight against my lust for women too, I pray, I read the Quran a lot, a lot, I'm a religious Muslim.

I hate beards, never grew one, I criticize and criminalize the killing of civilians -even in wars; in so called tactical bombing-, 3 years, you saw me. ISIS is fake. The religion of ISIS is fake. There are no verses in the Quran telling people to behead others, the Quran doesn't contain stoning as a sentence -not even once-, it's a Jewish thing to stone women and homosexual men, it's not a Muslim thing. How does an Islamic State commit Jewish acts?

How could ISIS survive all this war? 
Do you realize what "an air raid" looks like? do you realize the damage a fighter jet could do?
What about the fighter jets of more than 10 countries? 
With super-powers like the U.S?

You are joking, kidding yourself, and accusing all modern armies of failiure if you said that through all this time, they couldn't defeat a militia.

And under the bombing, of the international alliance, ISIS is still capable of carrying out attacks in western capitals?

Don't allow yourself to fall like this..you are smarter than this war machine, than this sykes-picot mentality, than this propaganda machine.
You are stronger than this..yes you are.

and only you can stop this

You should know that website looks like its straight out of the 90s. Aka hackjob basement site
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(April 1, 2016 at 11:18 pm)Rhythm Wrote: In my experience...it was trivially easy to beat islamic militias back into the caves from whence they came.  Unfortunately, imposing tactical defeat does not equal strategic victory.  Our government -is- filled to the brim with thieves, surely you don't dispute this?

Nah, you're mistaken, they didn't come from caves: they came from cities; used to wear jeans, some listened to hip hop and rap, some held bachelor degrees, some were engineers, some studied at the hands of western teachers.

But the sykes-picot states are meant to be the boulevards of broken dreams, where dreams shatter on the edge of madness, sending people falling through the cliff of unemployment, poverty, torture, lack of freedom. All because of foreign support for local criminals -Arab regimes- and terrorists.

We are the farms of sykes-picot, the U.S use our mad youth in warfare just like it did in the cold war against the soviet union, when we revolt -like in syria-, the lapdogs of sykes-picot answer the call by torture, murder, and brutalizing.

Yah.
Quote:All the bombing you've seen is the tip of the spear.  If we'd delivered the full weight there'd be nothing left but dust.  You don't understand ROE and target selection, or the nature of asymetric warfare.  Imagine that our military is a rabid dog...now understand that we muzzle that dog. Muzzling that dog has benefits, but it's exploitable. In any case, no amount of bombing "over there" stops terror attacks "here"....how could it? If we reduce a building in Syria or Iraq to ash, how does that effect the people building a bomb in some other county?

In any case, boogeymen aren't real Atlas, not even the Israeli kind. Islams problems are it's own....we actually can't do anything about that. Neither can islam, until it's willing to own them. Be the solution buddy. You've got this covered.

You didn't understand me; a fleet this large has no excuse against a militia; bottom line.

Tell me about Islam's problem, when you revise how Saudi Arabia is protected by British formal treaties. Then again look how Russia protects Shia gangs in Syria, providing them with latest military tech to defeat Assad's resistance.

What about operation cyclone? That's a formal record; documented, on how the U.S created jihadists to kill the USSR .

Yah. That.

JuliaL

It doesn't matter. The source might be garbage,but we don't need this to realize what ISIS is.
Julia..do you truly believe from deep inside, the funny show happening in Syria and Iraq?
(April 2, 2016 at 1:22 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: JuliaL

It doesn't matter. The source might be garbage,but we don't need this to realize what ISIS is.
Julia..do you truly believe from deep inside, the funny show happening in Syria and Iraq?

The US gets blamed for backing despots, or for trying to remove them.
I don't think the violence of the middle east requires America as the chief inciting cause. We're just convenient to blame.
There seems to be enough collective hatred to keep things going without our help.
The Shia vs the Sunni.
The Arabs vs the Persians.
The modernists vs the traditionalists.
The oil-rich vs the impoverished within or between nation states.
Everybody vs the Israelis.

I'm in favor of establishing US energy independence through increasing efficiency & fast breeders and for growing oil producing crops to provide carbon backbones & polymers. Then go about our business of living well by satisfying our customers. I don't want the Saudi or Iranian oil and certainly don't want to deal with their medieval minds.
Cut off the oil money and with some luck, the region will realize that joining modern society is more pleasant than living in tents in the desert no matter what great granddad bedouin did.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
Conspiracy?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Operation Northwoods NuclearEnergy 2 753 May 30, 2017 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Operation Pillar of Cloud (Israeli intervention in Gaza) Something completely different 21 6990 November 21, 2012 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Operation Odyssey Dawn HeyItsZeus 10 3536 March 22, 2011 at 4:08 am
Last Post: Skipper