Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covfefe
Covfefe
As tweeted by the Toddler-in-Chief: 

[Image: 2JzcO2c.jpg]

The 35k responses.... some are just classic.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Covfefe
Covfefe means that our Prez is nodding off like a junkie!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

This is great. 

Urban Dictionary user hit the nail on the head: 

[Image: j4tAw97.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Russian code word?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/30/...in-Russian

I'm more willing to buy into the fact that it's trying to serve as a distraction from all of the investigating going on vs a midnight spelling issue by the TIC (Toddler-In-Chief).
He is awake now ....

"Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!" - Trump on twitter

Then : "So now it is reported that the Democrats, who have excoriated Carter Page about Russia, don't want him to testify. He blows away their...." (I think he nodded off again.)

Fucking shit for brains has zero class and zero intelligence.
To Trump:

[Image: MjAxMy1iOTBhNjRkNmFhZWE1Zjhl.png]

Nat King Cole sang about it decades ago.

(IANMTU)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Came up on Steele and Unger today.  I'm so happy to provide a definitive answer.

https://youtu.be/5-6c1PPF2dc
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.