Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Wonder Woman
New Wonder Woman
They changed WW tiara that usually has a red star into, I guess, another symbol for star? Or maybe it's Scientology cross!
[Image: PnZOaI09.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: New Wonder Woman
Amazing.Wonder Woman achieves the greatest good for ALL eight dynamics!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yes, but can Ms Israel act?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 1, 2017 at 5:44 am)ignoramus Wrote: Yes, but can Ms Israel act?

The Lebanese may never know.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I might watch it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Does she still lose her powers if a man ties her up?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 1, 2017 at 8:26 am)Cyberman Wrote: Does she still lose her powers if a man ties her up?

An interesting fact I didn't know until I just looked it up.
~ Erin Hunter
Yeah, her creator was well into bondage. Though clearly he didn't let it affect his work.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I really liked that in Wonder Woman all "possible" gods exist except Jesus. World without Jesus - can you imagine that?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I quite enjoyed the movie, and she can act.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonder Woman now flies Foxaèr 10 481 December 17, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama