Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth to Trump -- Fuck You!!
Earth to Trump -- Fuck You!!
Yeah, the dumbass pulled out of the Paris climate accords, and now we are all going to die!!

Brwwwwwaaaaa!!!
RE: Earth to Trump -- Fuck You!!
The Republicans in the news are just making me not want to be on this planet anymore.

"Jesus wouldn't want me to care about Global Warming."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-christia...39827.html

"God will take care of the climate crisis."
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/..._fb_maddow
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 2, 2017 at 9:24 am)Lutrinae Wrote: The Republicans in the news are just making me not want to be on this planet anymore.

"Jesus wouldn't want me to care about Global Warming."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-christia...39827.html

"God will take care of the climate crisis."
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/..._fb_maddow

What the fuck is wrong with these people???
36 years of GOP fear mongering selling the idea that any regulation or tax on the rich makes you a commie. 36 years of the religious right screaming that only they exist in this country. 36 years of GOP gerrymandering too.

Trump did not happen overnight. The GOP was building their politics of fear since Reagan.
Actual German newspaper front page

[Image: tep9rv4zn11z.jpg]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 2, 2017 at 9:45 am)Alex K Wrote: Actual German newspaper front page

[Image: tep9rv4zn11z.jpg]

The majority of the world agrees.
Except for Nicaragua (a third world country), who opposed the Paris accords because they felt that they were not strong enough!  And, Syria, who is in the midst of a civil war.
Yeah, because the earth has been much hotter in the past, and it was catastrophic.

Oh wait, life flourished. Never mind.
(June 2, 2017 at 10:41 am)alpha male Wrote: Yeah, because the earth has been much hotter in the past, and it was catastrophic.

Oh wait, life flourished. Never mind.

You could educate yourself instead of just spouting nonsense.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Look it up yourself. It's easy to find. It used to be hotter. Plants grew really big. Dinosaurs grew really big. There was so much life it couldn't all get eaten, and the leftovers became fossil fuels.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 418 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1035 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2867 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36855 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 865 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1396 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1227 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3023 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2150 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2130 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist