Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hiroshima shadows.
The Hiroshima shadows.
Terrorism that includes bombing, and the use of it as a tactic to spread fear in enemies, using bombs mainly, is an art the U.S.A (United States of America) is the main star of it.

The American artists used scientists from almost everywhere to produce a special kind of bombs capable of evaporating people and imprint their shadows on walls and floors.

The used this type of death art against Japan.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1...the-blast/

I leave you with the haunting pictures of the American terrorism:

[Image: 2440067.main_image.jpg?strip=all]

[Image: 2440068.main_image.jpg?strip=all]

[Image: 2440071.main_image.jpg?strip=all]

RE: The Hiroshima shadows.
Sorry, no matter what terrible thing you want to call Hiroshima, and most of which I'll agree on..one thing it wasn't...was terrorism. That's just ignorant.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 2, 2017 at 9:27 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Terrorism that includes bombing, and the use of it as a tactic to spread fear in enemies, using bombs mainly, is an art the U.S.A (United States of America) is the main star of it.

The American artists used scientists from almost everywhere to produce a special kind of bombs capable of evaporating people and imprint their shadows on walls and floors.

The consensus is that this cost fewer lives than a land based invasion of Japan. Hate and shame all you want. That shit happened over 70 years ago. Go bring some of your fellow believers into the present, and have them leave their Semtex at home, while you are at it. If you are a True Muslim™ you might think about approaching your radicalized fellow believers and educating a few of them so that they can live in a civilized society.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Don't want to get nuked? Don't start a war you can't win.
Japan was nuked partly as a demonstration to Russia that the US had nukes and would use them. It was a dick swinging thing to do just before Russian troops would have been used against Japan.

http://histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/cou/jap...j-sdw.html

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

accept Japan didn't start the war they were pressured into it

(June 2, 2017 at 10:19 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(June 2, 2017 at 9:27 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Terrorism that includes bombing, and the use of it as a tactic to spread fear in enemies, using bombs mainly, is an art the U.S.A (United States of America) is the main star of it.

The consensus is that this cost fewer lives than a land based invasion of Japan. Hate and shame all you want. That shit happened over 70 years ago. Go bring some of your fellow believers into the present, and have them leave their Semtex at home, while you are at it. If you are a True Muslim™ you might think about approaching your radicalized fellow believers and educating a few of them so that they can live in a civilized society.

Actually those statistics have been seriously challenged. And it's been argued that statistically German would take more men  . And thou nuking Berlin had been considered it was considered to awful to do . So I don't buy number of men argument .  The real reason was to intimidate Russia and a general feeling that "Japan Deserved it". And even then they could have gone with one of the earlier suggestions proposed and launched it on an inhabited Island  off the coast .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

It was a cultural failure.  We did not understand them.  They did not understand us.  John Toland's "The Rising Sun" gives an amazing overview of the multiple fuckups that led to WWII in the Pacific.
(June 3, 2017 at 2:16 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Japan was nuked partly as a demonstration to Russia that the US had nukes and would use them. It was a dick swinging thing to do just before Russian troops would have been used against Japan.

http://histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/cou/jap...j-sdw.html

A dick swinging thing would be to show your dick is big for your own satisfaction.   When there is convincing reasons for believing your dick swinging would actually intimidate another who would otherwise do things that would highly inconvenience you, it is not dick swinging.  It is effective diplomacy.

(June 3, 2017 at 2:17 am)Tizheruk Wrote: accept Japan didn't start the war they were pressured into it

(June 2, 2017 at 10:19 pm)Fireball Wrote: The consensus is that this cost fewer lives than a land based invasion of Japan. Hate and shame all you want. That shit happened over 70 years ago. Go bring some of your fellow believers into the present, and have them leave their Semtex at home, while you are at it. If you are a True Muslim™ you might think about approaching your radicalized fellow believers and educating a few of them so that they can live in a civilized society.

Actually those statistics have been seriously challenged. And it's been argued that statistically German would take more men  . And thou nuking Berlin had been considered it was considered to awful to do . So I don't buy number of men argument .  The real reason was to intimidate Russia and a general feeling that "Japan Deserved it". And even then they could have gone with one of the earlier suggestions proposed and launched it on an inhabited Island  off the coast .

Japan might have been "pressured" into attack Pearl Harbor, but she chose to launch an extremely bloody purely aggressive war in china.  It was the the fact that the US sanctioned Japan for this war that "pressured" japan to launch the war against the west.   The alternative would have been for the US to continues to facilitate the Japanese aggressive war in china since Japanese economy relied on trade with the US for vital oil and other raw material needed to wage that war.

So to say Japan was pressured into attacking the US is a little like saying the US ought to keep feeding the alligator in the hope of being eaten last, rather than risk pressuring the alligator by stop feeding the alligator.

The theory that the US might not have bombed Berlin is idiotic.  The US didn't finish building the first bomb until 2 months after Berlin was taken.   Considering the US bombed Dresden into smithereens and killed at least as many people there as in either Hiroshima or Nagasaki, and clearly to intimidate the Russians, it seems rather unconvincing to say the US would not have nuked Berlin had the bomb been available, if it is judged doing so would do more to intimidate the Russians than to antogonize other Europeans.
(June 3, 2017 at 2:24 am)Minimalist Wrote: It was a cultural failure.  We did not understand them.  They did not understand us.  John Toland's "The Rising Sun" gives an amazing overview of the multiple fuckups that led to WWII in the Pacific.

Good book

I like how he gets the Japanese fear of western expansionism . Which is the reason Japan turned to Fascism and Militarism in the first place . As they ultimately feared suffering the same fate as China .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 3, 2017 at 2:39 am)Tizheruk Wrote:
(June 3, 2017 at 2:24 am)Minimalist Wrote: It was a cultural failure.  We did not understand them.  They did not understand us.  John Toland's "The Rising Sun" gives an amazing overview of the multiple fuckups that led to WWII in the Pacific.

Good book

I like how he gets the Japanese fear of western expansionism . Which is the reason Japan turned to Fascism and Militarism in the first place . As they ultimately feared suffering the same fate as China .

Japanese solution to the fear of western expansionism seems to be to inflict a far more brutal form of expansionism upon their fellow asians than have been typically meted out by the westerners.   Therefore Japanese expansionism is to be excused.  They were merely misunderstood.

As it happens, most western expansionism were also motivated in part by the fear of other western nation's expansionism.  So perhaps they are just as excusable as Japanese expansionism, so the Japanese have nothing to complain about if they feel threatened by these western expansionism. They really just misunderstand those westerners whose expansion threatened them.