Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Donald Trump addresses the nation
President Donald Trump addresses the nation
Swallow the red pill, and join the winning team. If we can get this through, people will be getting off of welfare, and away from the DNC slums meant to keep people dependent.

Glorious! Rebuilding America's infrastructure. How could anyone argue with doing this? Rising tides raise all ships.

President Donald Trump Addresses The Nation With His Weekly Address - 6/9/2017

RE: President Donald Trump addresses the nation
You are as fucking stupid as he is.
(June 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You are as fucking stupid as he is.

Nothing constructive to add, only insults. Sorry but we are not as miserable as you, so try not to drag us down to your level of misery. Kind of reminds me of the DNC, nothing to add, only complaints.
Why are you such a fucking dick? Don't you have a job or something?

And to add to that, why are you such a fucking troll?
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(June 10, 2017 at 5:35 pm)Mermaid Wrote: Why are you such a fucking dick? Don't you have a job or something?

Why don't you want America to be prosperous? It's Saturday, and I don't work weekends. I'm not a troll, just providing context and perspective to balance out the Trump derangement syndrome I see here. How could you be against rebuilding the US infrastructure, creating numerous jobs for our citizens, and bringing us into the future? I can't see any reason to be against doing that, unless you really just want Trump to fail along with the US in the process.

You all need to start listening to the speeches, because I'll be honest most people that hate Trump have never listened to his speeches. When people do, they realize the error of their ways, and start to question why they were told to hate a man that wants to make their lives better.

(June 10, 2017 at 5:35 pm)Mermaid Wrote: Why are you such a fucking dick? Don't you have a job or something?

Because we give him an audience every time. Just ignore him.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(June 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm)Aegon Wrote:

Because we give him an audience every time. Just ignore him.

True.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
The other day I was perusing a conservative page on FB that was singing the praises of the Trumpster.
And one thing I noticed was how they kept calling him "the servant of god".
Which I thought was weird, because he is the polar opposite of just about everything the Christian Right claim to believe in.
Pathological liar, adulterer, conman, narcissist, bully, coward, thief...... the list goes on and on.

Then the penny dropped, he IS the servant of god. The only god the CR have ever really believed in.

Money, that is their god, and when you look at it in that context, it all makes sense.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(June 10, 2017 at 5:16 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(June 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You are as fucking stupid as he is.

Nothing constructive to add, only insults. Sorry but we are not as miserable as you, so try not to drag us down to your level of misery. Kind of reminds me of the DNC, nothing to add, only complaints.

Very, very few people want to be on welfare.  I was out-of-work for over 5 years, after getting laid-off from a job of 17 years, largely due to the medical expenses that my self-insured company (a Fortune 50 company, by the way) did not want to pay for a disabled son of mine who is non-verbal and non-toilet trained at age 12.  We were on food stamps and heating assistance for a long time, and Obamacare saved the life of my wife and improved mine, not to mention getting my son and other kiddos the medical care that has improved their lives.  And, so, to Donald Trump, all I can say is, "Fuck You!"  You are a monster who swindled your way into the Presidency, and the only reason that I hope that you do not get impeached is so that you can lose in 2020.
(June 10, 2017 at 5:41 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Why don't you want America to be prosperous?

The Republican dream does not make America prosperous. It makes the 1% rich of America more prosperous while everyone else suffers.

How is that always a reality Republican voters cannot seem to grasp?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 858 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1596 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 22988 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 4675 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2675 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 981 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1886 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1228 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7821 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb