Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breatharian Bullshit
Breatharian Bullshit
Have not seen this nonsense in a while:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/15/breatharian...d-of-food/

She says she did not eat her entire pregnancy. I say they are lying. Must be money involved. Book deals , speaking engagements.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Breatharian Bullshit
No kidding. Did she pull the calcium in the bones of her fetus from air and universal energy too?
This degrades those suffering from starvation. By their reasoning famine victims are simply spiritually less evolved. Fucking elitist twits!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

This is so FOS. Makes we want to jam McDonalds fries up their asses by the hand full. 

At least they wouldn't be eating.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 16, 2017 at 8:17 am)mh.brewer Wrote: This is so FOS. Makes we want to jam McDonalds fries up their asses by the hand full. 

At least they wouldn't be eating.

If they really didn't eat, they wouldn't be full of shit.
Their lack of eating is overstated, I bet they are taking in more calories than they're willing to admit.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(June 16, 2017 at 8:39 am)Sal Wrote: Their lack of eating is overstated, I bet they are taking in more calories than they're willing to admit.

The energy to power the bullshit can't come purely from thin air.
Imagine the selection pressure to evolve this sort of thing in South Sudan . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well, the article does state they've barely eaten, which I take to be an utter lie.

Quote:....have survived on little else besides a piece of fruit or vegetable broth just three times per week since 2008.

Not buyin' into the lyin'.

And of course, I can already see the results of others attempting to copy them: anorexia and deaths.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
There's a hilarious anecdote by James Randi from when he was testing an alleged breatharian.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition