Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eeeenglish
Eeeenglish
This post might be thought of as more suitable in another section. But it's very related to religion: Islam, Christianity and even Judaism.
Let's begin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate my people. It's not self-hating; but it's hatred for what they became and did to themselves. Once Arabia is entered, ignorance rain and storms of madness follow.

-Being polite= being weak.
-Being gentle= being gay.
-Follow the mainstream = you're good. There are no clubs for different people, no room for change. You only have few standards to follow.
-Hear rock = you're gay. 
-Talk with atheists on forums = .... but how?? you know Eeeenglish? are you changing religion? Beware ! These atheists fuck whores drink whiskey....so you talked to hot, blonde women ??? VISA !!!! SEX !!! Eeeenglish..you are so lucky...but fuck you..I should have that...why do you get to do these things while I don't ?? He talks to Eeeenglish..VISA VISA..after I immigrate, I'll look back and spit on the filth I've been living in.
-If number 5 doesn't work; and Eeeenglish can't be learnt, Visa can't be obtained, the natives in large portions repeat the cycle, or by few numbers join ISIS.

Usually; the winning hand is atheism, whiskey. The goal is Visa to the west.
Instead of thinking about solutions to fix their own land, humans in this region tend to escape, using whatever means in the horizon.

Leaving all the oppression and dictatorship behind, maybe even beat on the drums of domestic Arabian violence from the outside. The turmoil needs constant spilling of gas from once-natives of the region.

While criticizing the west is a red line -in an obvious hypocritical stance of criticism; meaning that once you give Visa and Eeeenglish course to a criticizing native; they might actually stop with a smile-, and while fixing the native land is another red line, the Middle East is always burning.

We're all humans. But a person who allowed a religion of madness to control their heads; and allowed a culture of worshiping white skin to control their hands, is a person that just crossed humanity to something else.

Don't hate me; Arabs; Indians; and westerners. You are all humans. Even if you forgot that for a moment.
Honestly? this whole world doesn't seem right.
RE: Eeeenglish
So, I'm guessing you don't think it is important to blow each other to smithereens over something that happened 1,300 years ago.

Good for you.  There should be more like you.
So, what you're saying...is that there's a place I can go where my white skin will be worshiped?  It seems like this is something that every paleface ought to know.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Atlas. Well said but you are are believer!
All infidels need to die. That's us, you know, the good normal people you admire and talk to every day.

Maybe you're not a good Muslim! Welcome to the world of hand cherry picked religions of the 21st century.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
We're not all whores, but if its a matter of the natives joining Isis I will gladly dye my hair blonde, talk sex, and look up how to get you all some visas. I hate what is happening in your country. Especially since my country isn't helping but causing more damage to the situation over there.
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Personally I don't like whisky.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 18, 2017 at 1:33 am)Minimalist Wrote: So, I'm guessing you don't think it is important to blow each other to smithereens over something that happened 1,300 years ago.

Don't be mean spirited. Smithereenhood becomes them.
Oh, Atlas. Come here, love. (Hug)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(June 18, 2017 at 1:33 am)Minimalist Wrote: So, I'm guessing you don't think it is important to blow each other to smithereens over something that happened 1,300 years ago.

I would say that the 1400 years thing is just a factor in a group of many other factors.
Ironically; religious beliefs and affiliations seem to change drastically when the economy is involved.

Khemikal

A video too funny, too offensive and too sad to watch:

The Middle East is pretty racist against black people. Racist to insane levels. A severe color complex exists here, darker=uglier, while Islam explicitly said that white and black are actually equal; books like the Hadith books made racism extend more and more in the local cultures; including super offensive texts like this one:

Quote:Hadith: Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256
[url=http://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-9/Book-89/Hadith-256/][/url]'
You can lol. And just consider the amount of sickness crawling in the heads and souls of the natives of a culture, that was built using such offensiveness and hate.

I was taught this Hadith in school as a "religious evidence for the obeying of the Sultan".

You can conclude why I hate the Hadith.

ignoramus

Believing =/= madness and hate.
Believing in the wrong cause = madness, hate and everything ugly.

By being honest with yourself you might end up atheist, but no way would you keep a racist faith, and a culture of harming others. 

Hey; I still believe because it just makes sense in the middle of all this madness. 

JamieB

The definition of whore varies a lot; Jamie. Around here there's a culture that clothes which are exposing or even just seem western is enough to label a female into the whore level.

Ironically ignoring how the Niqab seems to make the wearer look so too; if excess make up and perfumes were applied.

Many western powers did involve itself in the Middle East, especially after oil was discovered. The effect of such involvement was terrible with the rise of Proxy War tactics, local proxies were used over and over to achieve certain goals, across a wide area. 

Oil was the price; from coups to civil wars; the burden on the local culture was just immense. But nobody told the locals to abuse each other and turn their homes into playgrounds for foreign powers. But the terrible cultures that already made real by the local scholars made abuse of each others a reality, even before any foreign power was involved.

downbeatplumb

The drink is more of a stereotype.
You link Russians to Vodka; Europeans to Whiskey;...etc

J A C K

I need many; J Smile
Gotta admit. And that's not being broken by all of this.. But am I ? I have to ask myself; but I should never crack.
(June 18, 2017 at 11:28 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: A video too funny, too offensive and too sad to watch:

The Middle East is pretty racist against black people. Racist to insane levels. A severe color complex exists here, darker=uglier, while Islam explicitly said that white and black are actually equal; books like the Hadith books made racism extend more and more in the local cultures; including super offensive texts like this one:

Quote:Hadith: Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256
[url=http://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-9/Book-89/Hadith-256/][/url]'
You can lol. And just consider the amount of sickness crawling in the heads and souls of the natives of a culture, that was built using such offensiveness and hate.

I was taught this Hadith in school as a "religious evidence for the obeying of the Sultan".

You can conclude why I hate the Hadith.
Not really, I can only conclude that you engage in selective revulsion.  Your problems with hadith seem arbitrary set aside your acceptance of the koran and fantasies of a greater muslim era.  

In any case, bigots gotta bigot everywhere...but I am the disappoint.  You told me there was some place where people worshipped white skin...turns out these folks just think they're white.  Well, get in line..so do Indians, Japanese folks...and white people.  

/sigh, yet another dream shattered.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!