Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A web.
Heart 
A web.
A question to find truth.

What is that to anybody these days?

What if i told there was an actual truth to life as we can understand it based on what a defined fact actually is. Based on things in our reality, in our actual history but also, never on an ideal or of faith or of supposed theory that was really never any better than faith.

I used to be just like you. Strong in my beliefs of all this is here. I was bought on Atheism pretty much my whole existence on this Earth. That's was great, it was something i was familiar with. Please before going into this stuff please remember the way that you hold on to what you think is okay of whatever of the choices that people only think exist in that cloud of happiness up in the sky somewhere. If it be atheism, religions or spirituality.

It was never an easy task for me to change what i held in belief, ever. Just as it wouldn't be easy for anybody with an ego. Even before that though, i was trying to do this with facts and in the end that's all really ever had to do.

So i mean really. You got these three pools of choice. Pick your belief based on what really? Really look. All these these ideas that are still up in the clouds, never able to make sense of it really. Not ever really and i'll tell you why.

In this reality that you and i live in. How do you build something? Anything really. There was never an exception to this rule even in your ideology of becoming this atheist as it is defined. Belief in nothing really. That is what atheism is. I want to remind you this one thing though that never changes on your ideas or even mine.

You are putting all this understanding into this ideology of existing with science fact, correct? Do you understand, actually really understand what science is? Science is supposed to be absolute and it's not these days through education with theories and even lies. Sadly but really this law of science won't change because people lied like they do. Action equal reaction. No matter what. Always and forever and you always came from something no matter how you feel.

There is no atheism defined, it can't exist. There was always something, sadly.

So your iidea of nothingness was always wrong. Something always did come from something and then back to the reality you and i live in were you can only build from the ground up always at a point of truth and then also never from all these ideas way up in the clouds. Again beliefs based on faith and theories.

Just with atheism though, i'm curious? how does it feel floating around through infinite space, just in your imagination? This is a place of pure chaos, utter destruction of imaginable things, and full on death on a scale of everything no matter how that worked in whatever situation it may be and then infinite in how it expands in size or however you want to compare yourself to this huge space. It's a place of pure fear and nothingness.

You are made to feel like nothing with this concept. I mean, i did and it was my favorite fantasy for whatever it was. Space as we learn in school and in movies and wherever else that may be is not a fun place, death can come at any moment and in ways you don't even really wanna to ever think about.

Good start to any of this is your public education and just asking some questions. Things will not add up, i can't change that i was lied to and definitely can't change that for you.

This may be deleted. That seems to be a going thing with truth these days. I'd love to have an actually discussion with anybody with what i tried to understand as hard as it is for so many people to even try because of that beautiful ego everybody holds onto so tight.
RE: A web.
It's almost as if this entire post was intentionally created to misrepresent atheists in every sentence. You had to have worked hard on this to fill it with this much straw.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I can't change any of this my friend. To actually think with logic and in a rational way. That's how your existence is and mine, I'm not special. So how am i wrong? Atheism never existed. Sadly. I hate being lied to and i love to understand things with what fact actually represents in meaning. I don't understand how you or really anybody thinks at all anymore.
Anyone wanna translate?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(June 19, 2017 at 1:23 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Anyone wanna translate?

No thank you. Word salad makes me gassy.
(June 19, 2017 at 1:13 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: There is no atheism defined, it can't exist. There was always something, sadly.

Atheism : Absence or lack of belief in the existence of god or gods.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Well the saddest of souls you seem to be wrong about almost everything but lets concentrate on the bit where you say that science is supposed to be about absolutes.

Quote:You are putting all this understanding into this ideology of existing with science fact, correct? Do you understand, actually really understand what science is? Science is supposed to be absolute and it's not these days through education with theories and even lies. Sadly but really this law of science won't change because people lied like they do. Action equal reaction. No matter what. Always and forever and you always came from something no matter how you feel.

See I quoted where you said that.
That is not what science is at all.
Science is the best current explanation for what we find based on the evidence and investigation.

if I were to pick apart your opening gambit I'd be here all night.

So welcome person who I suspect is only passing through,.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

That's great. You don't believe that you came from something. To exist even in the idea of an infinite space with a big bang being a point of creation. Came from somebody or something. That is so stupid to even argue that point.

Atheism as it can be seen is belief is nothing and that is what it's being compared to, you don't believe anything. Ok, how did that one point of where you came from expand ever? Actions = reactions and so on and so forth in anything and everything even your little thoughts that you hold onto so tight.

Science is absolute based on facts once you actually removed the fat of the situation anyways. That is what i was taught by my science teachers through school. Different teachers i guess? That's is how i used and view it today. It is absolute once you removed what is a lie actually. Wouldn't you thinks anyways?

What do you think i'm trying to do here? Make you believe God? Fuck you. That guys a tool. Satan or Lucifer just a tool.

I don't even know how to define myself as in belief anymore.

You believe in nothing, okay. But words still exist. Great. What is a soul to you then? It is something?
[Image: straw_man.jpg]
Great buddy, then move on.

This isn't for you obviously and you could just remove yourself from the discussion instead of acting like a child who just wouldn't open his mind because his small thoughts and his big ego? I don't understand others but great for you, doesn't change anything i've said.

I don't want to be rude but also i don't want to waste my time even saying these things to anybody. Just be a rational adult.

If you don't like what's being said, then move on. Geez.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which web browser do you use? theVOID 90 22782 December 23, 2009 at 9:28 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Homeopathic web comic theVOID 3 2598 December 18, 2009 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet