Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cholera anyone?
Cholera anyone?
WHO says as many as 200K cases suspected in Yemen.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/stat...-Yemen/en/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29319423
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Cholera anyone?
Oh yummy, the sweet taste of unfiltered doo doo water. Gotta love that Cholera.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Did the UN cause this outbreak too ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's what happens when you bomb the shit out of the water supply and waste=management infrastructure.

(June 26, 2017 at 10:26 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Did the UN cause this outbreak  too ?

No Saudi Arabia with UK weapons bought by US aid money.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Neener neener neener, Haitians !!! We Yemenis weren't infected by UN Peacekeepers !!!

Sucks to be YOU !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 26, 2017 at 11:07 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(June 26, 2017 at 10:26 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Did the UN cause this outbreak  too ?

No Saudi Arabia with UK weapons bought by US aid money.

Don't forget the weapons our proud 'murrican government sold them. Including illegal cluster bombs.
oh man, don't make me condemn use of cluster munitions on hordes of folks practicing a false religion . . .

Tongue

Is there any effort being made to send them lots of those Life Straws or whatever they're called that can filter even poop water?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.