Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi!
Hi everyone!

So, I've just recently become an atheist after being Mormon for most of my life, and a Christian for the past few years. Mostly I came to this conclusion from reading the books of both religions, but now I'd like to see other reasons people are atheists! I'll probably just watch the forums for a while and not say anything. Once I get a feel for how things work I'll start sharing my opinions Smile

Thanks for reading~
RE: Hi!
Welcome to the dark side from an ex-Catholic.

Must have been quite the leap to get out of Mormonism.

I look forward to hearing more.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome! Former Pentecostal Christian here. Now I'm an atheist taco. Enjoy the forums! Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Yo.  Welcome aboard.
(June 29, 2017 at 12:25 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome to the dark side from an ex-Catholic.

Must have been quite the leap to get out of Mormonism.

I look forward to hearing more.

Thank you! ^^ It wasn't too hard getting out. My parents are super relaxed about religion so I kind of grew up questioning the church. The big leap was finally admitting to myself that there was no one out there.
(June 29, 2017 at 12:35 am)J a c k Wrote: Welcome! Former Pentecostal Christian here. Now I'm an atheist taco. Enjoy the forums!  Heart

Thank you <3 Does an atheist taco taste better than a normal one?

Welcome! I grew up deep into Christianity, but not Mormonism. Switching between those two has to be interesting. Feel free to lurk if you don't want to post. I go into full lurk mode occasionally as well. I'd love to hear more from you when you're ready.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Welcome from a religious ignoramus!
Apparently I'm too stupid to "get" god!

What to do? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hello and welcome!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Woof Woof Welcome.

It's fun being a heretic.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hi Inky, Welcome from the UK!

Come on in, take a seat. Would you like a nice cup of tea?

[Image: Tea-and-biscuits-008.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto...8ac83bb147]

(June 29, 2017 at 1:10 am)Inkfeather132 Wrote: Thank you <3 Does an atheist taco taste better than a normal one?

Jack, I think this one will do just fine Wink Big Grin Angel
Sum ergo sum