Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe
Maybe
The identity crisis many Middle Eastern populations suffer from; can show its marks in the Middle Eastern personality and values, through the immense obsession and irrational behaviors the region's suffering from.

The shock of defeat in World War 1, accompanied by the deciding of fate from outside the region; sent the local populations mad.

Changes include -but not limited to- the addition of Judaism as a new de-facto religion in the region through the establishment of Israel, the harsh defeat the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate met and last the prevailing of secular nationalism over religious rule.

Middle Eastern populations found themselves late, to perhaps light years away from the path to secular nationalism that the victors in WW1 took and practiced since the 18th century.

The result was utter confusion; similar to a nomad entering a royal feast. Even spoons are out of understanding for the nomad; what goes into their mind is utter inferiority and shame. It depends on the personality to stage the personal choices: tailoring each actions depending on the traits of the personality.

Mainly; it's nothing but taking advantage of the nomad when the need insists for the other guests; and a choice of remaining at the current state if total vulnerability for the  nomad.

The reaction can extend to get rid of the vulnerability's feeling through hurting the crowd. It can also extend to hurting the other nomads and serve as a minion for the guest that pays more.
Copying what the guests are doing to fit in is also one of the main headlines in the sheet of defeat the nomad is carrying.

With time; these complexes begin to manifest in the nomad's behaviors. Need for a better tomorrow and dreams about starting their own party vanishes and evaporates as the spoons and forks fail to stay in the hand of the nomad.

Noticing the historical events that led the guests to be who they are; and noticing that everybody is equal don't seem to come up in the nomad's head. Eventually; the defeat in WW1 still has its bitterness and shocking effect.

If the Caliphate was defeated; maybe it wasn't that worthy to win anyways.
Maybe God wanted to show Sunni and Shiites the bitterness of defeat that followed the belief in nonsense.
Maybe the nomad didn't get a civilization because instead of building something; they suicide bombed something.
Maybe and maybe.
RE: Maybe
Circumcision; minions. Just why?
Why cut the vagina of a female? take away her sexuality; to remain a slave; a "harem"; just like the Ottoman overlords did once.

Maybe you even cut male foreskin to make the penis looks better during male to male pedophilia.
You really expected to win a world war with such values?

But now; you live a minion's life, or a terrorist's life; cursed wherever you go; hated and despised; you can't even hold a spoon probably.
Your homeland is where you blow each other. And the people you call "Kuffar" are whom you beg for a visa.

I'm not your kind of people. I'm nobody's kind of people; actually. It's not like I serve the guests as another minion; I dare to stand in the middle of the feast; pointing fingers at everybody including myself.

Everybody is equal; but can't you smell your own stink?
The hate and complexities in your souls smell so bad.
Quote:Maybe God wanted to show Sunni and Shiites the bitterness of defeat that followed the belief in nonsense.

More likely they are just blasting the shit out of each other for nothing because there is no fucking god.
(July 1, 2017 at 10:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Maybe God wanted to show Sunni and Shiites the bitterness of defeat that followed the belief in nonsense.

More likely they are just blasting the shit out of each other for nothing because there is no fucking god.

I think he does exist; but to the local population, "believing" is tailored to fit each individual separately. In other words; even the concept of "God" is used in the vicious civil war between the population.

For some ironic reason; many have that "personal Allah" that ironically seems to be a figure to hang the clothes on: if one is poor; then allah is the reason. If one is a very big loser, then allah is the reason.

The concept of "God" is more of a mask to hide the shame of failing at holding the spoons right.
It's the scapegoat to process the situation's aftermath.

The golden example of the personal God.
It's how failure is justified. Currently; so many in here think that the miserable situations in places like Syria are a "test from God". But nobody mentions the terrible mistakes the population commit by agreeing to be ruled by a family of psychopaths in the first place.

A population that agreed to be ruled by people like the Assad family, Al-Saud family, Al-Sisi, are people who aren't quite right in the head. Even God is just a concept they use to mask the shame of being light years late from the rest of humanity.
Quote:I think he does exist;

As long as you don't put on a suicide vest and walk into a rival mosque that harms no one but yourself. 

The chasm between those who do and those who don't is vast.
(July 1, 2017 at 9:17 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Circumcision; minions. Just why?
Why cut the vagina of a female? take away her sexuality; to remain a slave; a "harem"; just like the Ottoman overlords did once.

Maybe you even cut male foreskin to make the penis looks better during male to male pedophilia.

But now; you live a minion's life, or a terrorist's life; cursed wherever you go; hated and despised; you can't even hold a spoon probably.
Your homeland is where you blow each other. And the people you call "Kuffar" are whom you beg for a visa.

I'm not your kind of people. I'm nobody's kind of people; actually. It's not like I serve the guests as another minion; I dare to stand in the middle of the feast; pointing fingers at everybody including myself.

Female circumcision was very popular in America for most of the 20th Century.  It was advertised in popular magazines as a desirable operation for women.  Health insurance plans covered it.  Depending on your age chances are your older women relatives knew a woman who had had the operation or they might have had it themselves.  It was popular up until the 1970s.
(July 2, 2017 at 2:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(July 1, 2017 at 9:17 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Circumcision; minions. Just why?

Female circumcision was very popular in America for most of the 20th Century.  It was advertised in popular magazines as a desirable operation for women.  Health insurance plans covered it.  Depending on your age chances are your older women relatives knew a woman who had had the operation or they might have had it themselves.  It was popular up until the 1970s.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 2, 2017 at 2:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Female circumcision was very popular in America for most of the 20th Century.  It was advertised in popular magazines as a desirable operation for women.  Health insurance plans covered it.  Depending on your age chances are your older women relatives knew a woman who had had the operation or they might have had it themselves.  It was popular up until the 1970s.

OMGFG! I didn't know that.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(July 2, 2017 at 1:58 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I think he does exist;

As long as you don't put on a suicide vest and walk into a rival mosque that harms no one but yourself. 

The chasm between those who do and those who don't is vast.

Personally; I believe that life always was, and always will be a room filled with all kinds of beliefs.
Since thoughts are made in the brain;  it is so meant to carry difference. Bomb the mosque; and the followers will go underground. Butcher a branch publicly and you will give birth to another branch privately.

No; vests are only a sign of a brain that wasn't capable of accepting change.

Wyrd of Gawd 

Thank you for the info. Just wow, in a sad way.
(July 2, 2017 at 8:02 am)Succubus Wrote:
(July 2, 2017 at 2:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Female circumcision was very popular in America for most of the 20th Century.  It was advertised in popular magazines as a desirable operation for women.  Health insurance plans covered it.  Depending on your age chances are your older women relatives knew a woman who had had the operation or they might have had it themselves.  It was popular up until the 1970s.

OMGFG! I didn't know that.

These are some links to female circumcision in the US.  A federal law was just passed in 1997.
http://www.drmomma.org/2009/09/history-o...on-in.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...st-america

[Image: PLGL197505.JPG]

[Image: PLGL197310.JPG]

This one is hard to read because it's written in yellow ink but it says "Circumcision for Women".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe I'm being crazy... BrokenQuill92 18 1937 November 21, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Maybe you guys are mixing religion with God Fk789 36 3346 November 1, 2016 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Weird Post-Religion Thing, Maybe Help? Brometheus 19 5084 May 24, 2015 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Proof of Heaven? Maybe not... Faith No More 7 3260 July 16, 2013 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Maybe praying did once work... Sarcasm 12 4090 April 17, 2011 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Zenith