Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump in WWE
President Trump in WWE
So this is the American president today:

So, I'm like:

This is a hilarious nightmare; and just a proof that the conspiracy theory wasn't actually a hoax.
You know; that same theory that said the world today is nothing but a farm controlled by big names; and there are no elections or anything. The public is just -in the best cases- goat; being directed left and right through media, social media, KFC and Starbucks.

So:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
RE: President Trump in WWE
Getting closer and closer......

(July 2, 2017 at 8:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Getting closer and closer......

If people want a show; give them the show. That's the first rule in manipulation: give each what they need.
Some Roman emperors fought in the Arena, turning themselves into whores of fame and sick desires. Such acts were signs of the end of Rome; so why won't similar signs be the end of today's society?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodus

When the population is too gullible to accept such rulers; and even agree to them being the first-man in representing the state; that population is far gone. I'm saying this because reading about what happened to ancient Rome and seeing places like the Middle East today is just hard to watch.
McMahon is actually huge and bodybuilderish when he's not wearing a suit. He would tear D.J. T.rump several new assholes if it were real.
(July 2, 2017 at 9:38 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(July 2, 2017 at 8:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Getting closer and closer......

If people want a show; give them the show. That's the first rule in manipulation: give each what they need.
Some Roman emperors fought in the Arena, turning themselves into whores of fame and sick desires. Such acts were signs of the end of Rome; so why won't similar signs be the end of today's society?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodus

When the population is too gullible to accept such rulers; and even agree to them being the first-man in representing the state; that population is far gone. I'm saying this because reading about what happened to ancient Rome and seeing places like the Middle East today is just hard to watch.

I won't agree that it is the "end of today's society" (which/what society?), though Heinlein's line about "...bread and circuses..." certainly rings true, here.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Barack Obama appeared on WWE programming himself as well. The people's president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTQp1awISA

I'd say Obama's appearance is probably more offensive. Preaches about God. Brags about being anti-war (ending wars) before the fucker bombed Lybia and turned it into a shithole and helped turn Syria into a shithole.

Trump on the other hand, spent his appearances trashing and humiliating the racist billionaire Vince McMahon who runs around freely calling people niggas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLi-qADSJFI

I'm half kidding here obviously, but the real controversy should be that Trump gave WWE owner Vince's McMahon's wife a spot in his administration (Linda McMahon). She leads the Small Business Administration when the McMahon's whole careers have been made by crushing smaller wrestling companies and putting them out of business.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 886 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1730 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25131 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5170 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 2045 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1295 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Foxaèr 121 8523 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36908 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace