Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable
Unbelievable
The Republicunt National Committee sends out a tweet they will regret.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/gop-admi...-clintons/

Quote:The Republican National Committee challenged Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Democratic lawmakers to come up with their own health care plan, if they didn’t like what GOP senators were cooking up — and social media users pounced.
The RNC’s official Twitter account issued the challenge to the Clintons, neither of whom currently hold elected office, along with Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).
“Our healthcare system is collapsing, but Democrats refuse to bring anything to the table,” the RNC tweeted. “Where’s THEIR plan?”

Hillary and Bernie's plans are both available on the internet, as Twitter responders were quick to point out.
RE: Unbelievable
(July 5, 2017 at 8:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Republicunt National Committee sends out a tweet they will regret.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/gop-admi...-clintons/

Quote:The Republican National Committee challenged Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Democratic lawmakers to come up with their own health care plan, if they didn’t like what GOP senators were cooking up — and social media users pounced.
The RNC’s official Twitter account issued the challenge to the Clintons, neither of whom currently hold elected office, along with Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).
“Our healthcare system is collapsing, but Democrats refuse to bring anything to the table,” the RNC tweeted. “Where’s THEIR plan?”

Hillary and Bernie's plans are both available on the internet, as Twitter responders were quick to point out.

ROFLOL Be careful what you ask for! Are these people really that stupid? FUUUCK!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I believe that their plan is known as the ACA. You know, the thing that the R-traitors are deadset on repealing.

What the actual fuck?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I understand that Sanders is planning to introduce a Medicare-For-All, Single-Payer plan in short order.  Such a great idea that the republicunts will run like lemmings to shove their heads up McConnell's ass.
McConnell looks more and more like Mason Verger everyday.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.