Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An atheist org is considering printing my poems.
An atheist org is considering printing my poems.
I will not say at this point because I want to know from those who bothered to read it what they like. If you have clicked on my link in my sig, and have read them tell me the title you remember. 

Here is the thread. 

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771
RE: An atheist org is considering printing my poems.
Any titles anyone has read you like put the  title in this thread.
Good luck!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 18, 2017 at 11:37 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Good luck!

Thanks, but I am looking for those who have read them to go to that thread and post the title here. I am always interested to know what people like because it doesn't always match my personal favorites.
Really? No takers? That's ok I went ahead and picked my own. Everyone has been telling me I needed to do that anyway.
I only read a few. "Dark Alley" wasn't bad.

I see no reason why activist atheists wouldn't take a shine to some of your work. You seem to know your audience well enough.
Good luck, Brian.
(July 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I only read a few. "Dark Alley" wasn't bad.

I see no reason why activist atheists wouldn't take a shine to some of your work. You seem to know your audience well enough.
Good luck, Brian.

Thank you, actually that was one of the ones I picked. If anyone has read "The Illusion" that was another one I picked to send. And the one about my mother "Don't Say Goodbye".
I think "Piety" and "Black Parrot" might be good choices.
I am not a fan of poetry. I have attempted writing poetry in writing classes, gotten As on my assignments, but poetry is not my thing.

I am not a fan of reading it, much less writing it.

Therefore, congratulations on your achievement.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 19, 2017 at 7:28 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I think "Piety" and "Black Parrot" might be good choices.

You don't know how much you just made me feel great. I sent those too.  Smile Cool Clap

Now that I think of it, it was better that I sent them first and have you guess, it confirmed my own intuition.

(July 19, 2017 at 7:30 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I am not a fan of poetry.  I have attempted writing poetry in writing classes, gotten As on my assignments, but poetry is not my thing.

I am not a fan of reading it, much less writing it.

Therefore, congratulations on your achievement.

Thanks. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My 3 best Poems Brian37 4 373 January 13, 2021 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Considering his vile visit to Warsaw, a poem. Brian37 0 539 July 6, 2017 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A Chronicle of the Sun (poems I wrote) Ryantology 4 1390 July 8, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Atyshma(fight poems with poems) kılıç_mehmet 11 3777 September 29, 2012 at 5:05 am
Last Post: jonb
  Favourite poems and quotes Pel 12 7383 January 13, 2012 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Favorite Poems thesummerqueen 10 2778 August 31, 2011 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Poems of Sorts... D.S.M. 0 975 February 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: D.S.M.