Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen to my voice
Listen to my voice
It's short, but I figured I would make a recording for any curious individuals around here.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b15Gonvbdi
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Listen to my voice
Icon Hear-It!!
A bit of a lisp?
Yes, I believe that I have a bit of a lisp, no software required to add it.
~ Erin Hunter
Where was there a thread about this before?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(July 18, 2017 at 10:30 am)c172 Wrote: Where was there a thread about this before?

I was too lazy to search for it, so I simply posted it a new thread.
~ Erin Hunter
You got that kween lisp haha

[Image: giphy.gif]

I think I do too actually, although less so than when I was a kid
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Telling a story without a narrator voice Silent Snob 5 1003 March 26, 2017 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Silent Snob
  As smart as Min is, he is going to leave because he realized they wouldn't listen. Foxaèr 53 5282 February 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I'm curious: What does your "inner voice" sound like, to you? MTL 40 3669 January 24, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Listen Up! ignoramus 13 1437 December 31, 2015 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Everyone Listen! Christian 90 8581 October 31, 2014 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Voice of Elmo accused of sexual relationship with underage boy Tino 35 9961 August 7, 2014 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Losty
  Carl Sagans Voice, It is sexy Lemonvariable72 1 951 October 26, 2013 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Dena
  My Voice Changer Experiment Reforged 18 7721 October 3, 2012 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Reforged