Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Sherrif Shitstain Convicted
Ex Sherrif Shitstain Convicted
They should lock him up with the general population for a few days.  That would be enough.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3371912

Quote:Ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio found guilty in criminal contempt case
RE: Ex Sherrif Shitstain Convicted
Hmmmm. Don't suppose this is under county jurisdiction. Bet he looks good in pink duds.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Sssh.  You'll get Vorlon all excited.
(July 31, 2017 at 7:52 pm)c172 Wrote: Hmmmm. Don't suppose this is under county jurisdiction. Bet he looks good in pink duds.

No, it's a federal case with a federal judge, although, federal prisoners are sometimes housed in county jails.  He needs to at least wear a pair of handcuffs off and on for a few days.
They'll probably put him a Club Fed, if anything, since the article does say that he may not do any time, due to age. I think he ought to live in one of those tents, at least for a while.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Put him in with some of those detainees from immigration.  I'm sure they can make his life interesting.
I see Arpayaso is 85. Even if he doesn't see the inside of a jail cell, he'll be tits up in a few years anyway.

-Teresa
(July 31, 2017 at 7:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They should lock him up with the general population for a few days.  That would be enough.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3371912

Quote:Ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio found guilty in criminal contempt case

Ha that's fucking fantastic news. That guy is awful.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
If only he had to serve time in tent city.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
As an ex-Phoenician I would love to see Arpaio in a tent at 115 degrees sweating in his pink underwear!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Amber Guyger Convicted onlinebiker 68 4545 October 13, 2019 at 7:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain - The Gift That Keeps On Taking Minimalist 4 550 March 11, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Don't Worry Shitstain. You'll Get Laid Plenty In Prison Minimalist 3 740 August 26, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sheriff Shitstain Upset That His Tents Are Coming Down Minimalist 1 800 April 4, 2017 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Atheist's killers convicted in Bagladeshi court. Brian37 6 1476 January 1, 2016 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Psychic Shitstain Pressures VA Employees for ‘Readings’ Salacious B. Crumb 23 3817 May 31, 2015 at 9:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Jozef Wesolowski, Vatican Ex-Ambassador, Convicted Of Sex Abuse pocaracas 4 1413 June 27, 2014 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat