Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah's comment on "Mucchi".......
Sarah's comment on "Mucchi".......
Sarah Huckabee basically said his language was inappropriate for the office. HA, what a load of fucking bullshit when you consider all the vile crap 45 has said over the past 5 years. The only reason Scardycatmoocher got canned was because he picked on Bannon, 45's personal fluffer. Never fuck with the top dog's hand job giver.
RE: Sarah's comment on "Mucchi".......
I'm old enough to remember considerable shock when Nixon's White House tapes revealed he had some salty language of his own.

I guess I'm not to up on Quakerism, but I might assume they frown on that . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Ryan Criticized over "Thoughts and Prayers" Comment Secular Elf 80 8759 November 9, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Brian37
  WARNING: Thoroughly Tasteless Comment Ahead BrianSoddingBoru4 1 667 October 5, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: AFTT47