Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official cuteness thread....
The official cuteness thread....
It can be anything you want to post, friends and foe alike. This thread is not for fighting but for posting really cute shit nobody sane can resist. Animals, kids, nature, whatever.

I don't have a picture, but a few times in the past week waking up to the gas station, I have run into the cutest black kitten, not so much a kitten now, but extremely friendly. It hangs out in the grass on the side of the street and when I pass buy he meows at me, I meow back, then it eventually comes to me looking to be petted. When I try to leave it follows me, and I don't like that because I don't want it too far from it's home or to get run over by a car.

It is so fucking cute I want to bring it home, but the problem is I already have an extremely loving cat who would be very jealous if I did that. I actually a couple years ago brought another stray in and put it in a crate, but Sarah, my cat, a boy BTW, got very upset, so I decided not to keep the stray.

This current black cat really mealts my heart how freindly it is. Reminds me of Sarah(not the same color scheme but very friendly) when I met him. He was at a rescue adoption place. When I went into the room there were a sea of cats. I could not decide which one to pick because there were so many. Sarah a tiny speck of a size, parted the Red Sea the size of a flea, ran over all the other cats, grabbed my leg looked up and me and meowed. I looked down at him and said to myself "I'm toast", meaning I could not resist.
RE: The official cuteness thread....

RE: The official cuteness thread....
[Image: cutest-cat-gifs-kitten-meow.gif]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Hallowe'en Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 149 8513 December 24, 2022 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4140 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The Official Necro Thread Edwardo Piet 12 959 April 23, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1645 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Cuteness saved abaris 1 442 October 10, 2016 at 10:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8026 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The Official "add me" on FB thread Foxaèr 2 937 August 26, 2016 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Official Kudos Page Count Foxaèr 137 12107 April 21, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Official two year anniversary Foxaèr 7 1458 March 16, 2015 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Official Better Call Saul thread Mudhammam 4 1165 January 28, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam